• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Official TwinCityToyShop - thread

Give me a few more days, lot of issues approaching, this weekend TCToyShop will be back open. I apologize for the huge delay, hope you guys understand.

All orders should be PMed please, most orders have been filled and are awaiting departure [Friday].

Thanks for the cooperation!!
~ Kyel & Ichigo
TwinCity

any questions our concerns should be private messaged to Kyel

AnimalCrossingcool said:
so........... Is the store open yet?(I don't think it is open)
It is "Open".
But there is an issue with Shipment at the moment, you may still place your orders but the time to receive the items has been extended for a short while.

What did you use to get all the rare items hacks? kekekeke...

Kyel said:
SSgt. Garrett said:
Kyel said:
SSgt. Garrett said:
u aint govemnet u cant use offical!

Nice town and nice house you got.
True, but its fun to act official :]
I was completely kidding though, I couldn't care what you call this topic. ; )

Hope to see more.
oh I thought you were talking about the Copyright's and Trademarks that I like to use :p

>=[ but this is the official TwinCity ToyShop thread T_T I prowmise
Do you happen to live in the Twin Cities in Minnesota? o_O

And by the way, it is illegal to say something is copyrighted or trademarked if it isn't.

Rorato said:
Kyel said:
SSgt. Garrett said:
Kyel said:
Quoting limited to 4 levels deep
I was completely kidding though, I couldn't care what you call this topic. ; )

Hope to see more.
oh I thought you were talking about the Copyright's and Trademarks that I like to use :p

>=[ but this is the official TwinCity ToyShop thread T_T I prowmise
Do you happen to live in the Twin Cities in Minnesota? o_O

And by the way, it is illegal to say something is copyrighted or trademarked if it isn't.
From what I remember, Copyrights can be used for about anything(books,movies,painting,Logos,etc.). I think Copyrights can be made by an individual but, I think some require the government.

For example: You draw a picture of something and because of that, the picture you drew becomes Copyrighted to you automatically.

Please correct me if I'm wrong. ;)

Back