Obligatory hello.

Napoleonic

danny devito stan
Bells
3 Envelopes
Mailbox
User Title Color Change
Cake
I feel as though every time I join a forum it is an unspoken requirement to introduce myself if there is an introduction thread / category.

Hello, my name is Hani. No, not after that dude from OHSHC. I've owned ( or at least played ) all of the NA released Animal Crossing games, but I've never tried to get into any sort of Animal Crossing communities ( such as this site ) until... today, really.

Obviously, I enjoy AC:NL and sometimes there are days where I apparently play for an obscene amount of time ( according to the records, at least ) and sometimes there are days where I turn it on, check the shops, and then turn it off again.

Currently, I'm obsessed with the idea of having one of those perfect, colorful towns like Japanese Animal Crossing players do--where everything has paths and there are cute flowers lining them and all the villagers are perfect and sometimes there's even a story behind it ( although, I can't really tell because I'm not Japanese ). Except I got upset with my town and cleared all my paths until I can build the PWPs I want to build. And now I'm not sure where I'm really going with this.

Anyways, it's a pleasure to meet you. Or to stare at you as you skim past this post as I often do.

I feel like I sound pretentious but I'm actually just:

[11:57:54 AM] never fear Satab is here: is this a potato on the ground tho
[11:57:57 AM] never fear Satab is here: that is the important question

Back