• Guest, you are invited to participate in designing an upcoming community Balloon collectible for release in a future forum event! Click here for more details.
  • It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

Cycling Ω+ Cycling | Boxes: TBA [OFFLINE]

LOL IKR
but it looks like he might be picked up tonight after all (and cycling in omega can resume!)

- - - Post Merge - - -

deirdres still available btw!!! will take 70-100 TBT or 4-5 clovers. :')

stiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiill available ^_^

- - - Post Merge - - -

gonna go afk for a little bit but feel free to pm/vm about any villager (esp deirdre) :D

just beat super mario 3d world >:')

deirdres stiiiiiiiiiiiiill available!

if you have any lucky clovers id happily take those :)

Can I have Deirdre please? My Dreamie Bangle was just in boxes and I need to replace her. I can offer you the 100TBT, but please give me a few minutes as i have to move her out of village

@christinat that would be wonderful!! :') ill add you and open my gates. n_n (ill happily wait a few mins nbd)

heyy sorry but its been awhile since i played acnl i forgot how to get to someone's town over wi-fi?! I tried searching for faraway town but i couldn't find anything?! Help me please :'D

im sorry, ill try closing and reopening my gate! it sounds like you went to the right place, though :')

oh right! I just remembered the FC on my profile is another DS' please add this one 3024-6444-4177
just to confirm, the TBT are transferred through the currency tab on top right?
So sorry I really haven't played in ages I forgot how everything works :'D

aw dw its completely fine!! ^__^

ill add this new one and reopen my gates :D

and yep, you use that! :')

can you tell me how do i transfer it to you right now :'D
do i write your username on the optional note or?

it gives you a slot specifically for inputting the other users name if i recall correctly! n_n

and omg the wifi cut, ill reopen my gates!

- - - Post Merge - - -

heres a guide for sending tbt!!

http://www.belltreeforums.com/showthread.php?120510-The-Bell-System-Sending-Bells-and-Collectibles-to-Another-User

- - - Post Merge - - -

thanks so much for adopting her! :'D

ZOMG THANK YOU SO MUCH! i thought I'd have to go cycle myself for a Deirdre and you have it at just the right time! I'll take care of her! Thanks!!!! :')

you are so so welcome!! very glad to help!! :'DD enjoy! :)

- - - Post Merge - - -

flurry is in boxes!

aww man i been looking for flurry D: spent my last TBT on Diana q- q

u__u im sorry!!!

ill also take 10-15 lucky clovers for her but most ppl probably dont have access to that many x_x

- - - Post Merge - - -

i forgot to add him to the list but curlos moved into kiwi a long time ago! hes on autovoid as of rn

Back