Cycling Ω+ Cycling | Boxes: TBA [OFFLINE]

Are you interested in anything else? i have Perfect peaches, alot of gold rose's anything at all >< been looking for her like forever xD lil troll showed up in my cycle town campsite but the town was full x- x

how much for flurry?

- - - Post Merge - - -

nvm just saw. 175 btb bells for flurry? this will be a gift for XmozzyX

@MaverickZer0 200 TBT!

@XMozzyX omg nooooo i hate when that happens!! :'( :(
unfortunately im not looking for anything else!! the only reason im stocking up on tbt is to purchase lucky clovers x)

- - - Post Merge - - -

@Maverick omg aw ok i will accept 175!! :') @Mozzy would you be interested in adopting her then?

Sending you 200 btb for flurry, give flurry to XMozzyX please

@XmozzyX If possible i would just like a couple golden roses is all i ask for the fiancee.

@MaverickZer0 200 TBT!

@XMozzyX omg nooooo i hate when that happens!! :'( :(
unfortunately im not looking for anything else!! the only reason im stocking up on tbt is to purchase lucky clovers x)

- - - Post Merge - - -

@Maverick omg aw ok i will accept 175!! :') @Mozzy would you be interested in adopting her then?

YES :D omg ty Q_ Q this mean search is finally over i'll be coming from my main town that is AquaMoon

Sending you 200 btb for flurry, give flurry to XMozzyX please

@XmozzyX If possible i would just like a couple golden roses is all i ask for the fiancee.

sure you can come pick them up :) take as many as u like (just not the ones infront of my house or at the flower arch xD

@Maverick that was so kind of u!! n__n

@Mozzy i will add you and open my gates immediately!! :'D

- - - Post Merge - - -

gates open! u can drop by whenever ^_^

@Maverick that was so kind of u!! n__n

@Mozzy i will add you and open my gates immediately!! :'D

- - - Post Merge - - -

gates open! u can drop by whenever ^_^

coming checking if i have 4 leaf clovers to give ya

flurry has been adopted!! ^_^

tysm for the clovers :D !!!!!!!

- - - Post Merge - - -

diva moved in. shes on autovoid >_>

- - - Post Merge - - -

rowan is in boxes! voiding @ 3:15 am bc i doubt anyone will want him 0_0

- - - Post Merge - - -

voided!

okay soooo:

in omega apple is in boxes and shes reserved for someone offsite and
in kiwi pecan is in boxes! ill hold her overnight bc im going to bed and id take 25-50 tbt for her!! idk what shes worth @_@

but yep cycling is closed for the night and ill be back here around 3-4 pm est tomorrow. feel free to post or p/vm villager reservations!!

eep i hope u didnt already send!! u_u i only let ppl reserve villagers if they can promise me the full price im asking 4 when the time comes, and whether someone chooses to pay first is up to them!

so if you want to reserve genji u have to be sure that you're able to offer 120-150 TBT!

- - - Post Merge - - -

i know that some cyclers charge to reserve AND to buy the villager but all i ask is for villager price :')

oop sorry about that, i have the bells stored in my abd. yes i'm aware about the price, and i can pay 150 tbt for him :D hopefully it's ok now? i've been looking everywhere for him ;_;

YAY thank you!! will send the payment now. Sorry about the confusion, usually cycle threads has either a separate payment for reserving or half of the villager's price so I thought this was the same deal. I should've read carefully before posting (got too excited haha) I'm very sorry! Gonna try to move out this one vilager so I have space for Genji :mad: Thanks again!

you're welcome, and thanks for the payment! :D :')

but ah im sorry if i run this in an unusual way im very new at cycling *_* for other ppl at least!! hope my policies arent too confusing/different. D:

pecan is still available btw!

Back