• Join us for live Nintendo Trivia today at 6PM EDT in Discord as part of TBT's World Championship 2024 to win points for your team! if justin is awake

Cycling Ω+ Cycling | Boxes: TBA [OFFLINE]

LOL IKR
but it looks like he might be picked up tonight after all (and cycling in omega can resume!)

- - - Post Merge - - -

deirdres still available btw!!! will take 70-100 TBT or 4-5 clovers. :')

stiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiill available ^_^

- - - Post Merge - - -

gonna go afk for a little bit but feel free to pm/vm about any villager (esp deirdre) :D

just beat super mario 3d world >:')

deirdres stiiiiiiiiiiiiill available!

Can I have Deirdre please? My Dreamie Bangle was just in boxes and I need to replace her. I can offer you the 100TBT, but please give me a few minutes as i have to move her out of village

@christinat that would be wonderful!! :') ill add you and open my gates. n_n (ill happily wait a few mins nbd)

heyy sorry but its been awhile since i played acnl i forgot how to get to someone's town over wi-fi?! I tried searching for faraway town but i couldn't find anything?! Help me please :'D

im sorry, ill try closing and reopening my gate! it sounds like you went to the right place, though :')

oh right! I just remembered the FC on my profile is another DS' please add this one 3024-6444-4177
just to confirm, the TBT are transferred through the currency tab on top right?
So sorry I really haven't played in ages I forgot how everything works :'D

aw dw its completely fine!! ^__^

ill add this new one and reopen my gates :D

and yep, you use that! :')

can you tell me how do i transfer it to you right now :'D
do i write your username on the optional note or?

it gives you a slot specifically for inputting the other users name if i recall correctly! n_n

and omg the wifi cut, ill reopen my gates!

- - - Post Merge - - -

heres a guide for sending tbt!!

http://www.belltreeforums.com/showthread.php?120510-The-Bell-System-Sending-Bells-and-Collectibles-to-Another-User

- - - Post Merge - - -

thanks so much for adopting her! :'D

ZOMG THANK YOU SO MUCH! i thought I'd have to go cycle myself for a Deirdre and you have it at just the right time! I'll take care of her! Thanks!!!! :')

you are so so welcome!! very glad to help!! :'DD enjoy! :)

- - - Post Merge - - -

flurry is in boxes!

aww man i been looking for flurry D: spent my last TBT on Diana q- q

u__u im sorry!!!

ill also take 10-15 lucky clovers for her but most ppl probably dont have access to that many x_x

- - - Post Merge - - -

i forgot to add him to the list but curlos moved into kiwi a long time ago! hes on autovoid as of rn

Back