• Guest, you are invited to participate in designing an upcoming community Balloon collectible for release in a future forum event! Click here for more details.
  • It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

Now Commissioning For Avatar~

momokoleila

💕
Bells
Hello lovely artists. I recently introduced my boyfriend to animal crossing and he decided to join this forum today c: we wanted an avatar with chibis of us for us both to use, could anyone help with this please? I attempted a drawing, which I will attach. I didn't like it though because I can not draw well digitally. If you want to do something similar that's fine, different is great too. As you can see, I'm a bit short on tbt currently but I can pay anything I have as well as I currently have 18,445,000 igb. Name your price! Also descriptions of uss (I could give u pics too if necessary): he is like 5'10 and I'm 5'3, so include a height difference maybe, he has greyish eyes and mine are ice blue, his hair is black mine is very dark brown, I have freckles, he likes wearing black and I like wearing girly things, aand I don't really know what else can be portrayed in a chibi so yeah.

chibius.jpg

- - - Post Merge - - -

clearly my colours for us are off too~hulpp

You both may have better luck on the Museum Shop section to check out artists on there. Good luck! :)

You both may have better luck on the Museum Shop section to check out artists on there. Good luck! :)

Yeah was thinking but so many artists to choose from ^^ We will look around, thank you C:

- - - Post Merge - - -

Ohh wups, posted in the wrong thread section!! ogosh, hehe thanks!!

Back