• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

nousernamehere is a terrible artist lol (art dump/archive)

Bread Kennedys

Oyasumi.
Bells
Switch
4184-3304-2047
The Bell Tree Fair 2020 Patch
Yeah that NoUsernameHere guy, he's freakin' terrible at art. I wouldn't want to be like him.

...Wait.

I'm NoUsernameHere, I draw things sometimes I guess. Here's a list of the things I've drawn, dated (if I can remember when I drew them, anyway). I may also say stuff about the art, maybe.

A Bad Himiko Sketch.jpg

This one, I look back on and...it's obviously not great. Far from it. However, it was my first attempt at drawing in a long time (and I used to never draw to begin with). I was also just bored and needed something to do post-surgery and I was in a lot of pain so this drawing is still important to me. It not only gave me something to keep me happy during that very painful part of my life, it was also my first step into being an artist.

Chiaki Nanami Sketch by NUH.jpg

This was the first drawing I felt truly proud of, but it definitely has a lot of imperfections.

Kim Pine Sketch.jpg
Just a random sketch, but I like it enough to share it here.

OC Guitar Girl Sketch.jpg
Just an OC of mine, I dunno what to call her, if y'all have any ideas feel free to let me know.

Rosa Doodle by NUH.jpg

This is where I feel like I really started to understand shading, somewhat. I don't remember my shading being too amazing before.

Untitled24_20191115234636.jpg

My most recent drawing as of now. (Note: no longer my most recent drawing) I feel like I've gotten better with faces and bodies and stuff.

Oracle Drawing by NUH.jpg

I intended for this to only be a small sketch but it ended up becoming something I liked enough to work on it a little more than intended. Felt like drawing Futaba since I've been in a Persona mood recently.

Jucika Sketch by NUH.jpg
So this character from some Hungarian comic from the 60s recently has surfaced on the internet again and I gotta say, she's really cute, so I felt like drawing her.

Minato Drawing by NUH.jpg
I tried to go for a style that's a mix of the main-series Persona style and the Persona Q style with this one. I feel like my shading's pretty on point here too. I definitely feel like it's gotten better.

ioVfcBI.png

This is all I have to show for now, I will add more stuff I've drawn in the past as time goes on, mostly just small sketches and stuff.

If you want to see more of my stuff and keep up with my art, you can feel free to check out my DeviantArt, because I'll try to post there more regularly from now on. I'll also be adding my new stuff here, obviously.

Last edited:
Don't be so hard on yourself, your art is amazing!

Bump, here's a sketch, I'll try to post more often soon, I just haven't felt motivated to do art as much recently, but I feel motivated now
Futaba Sketch by NUH.jpg
Full, finished version: http://fav.me/ddl2zge

Last edited:
Finished up the Futaba sketch I did last night and made it into a full-fledged drawing, color and everything. Also here's a Jucika sketch.
Jucika Sketch by NUH.jpg

i love your art so much oh my god. these are all masterpieces whatchu meeeaaan!

Your art is very lovely; to me, it has a nice charm and style to it! Keep up the awesome work, I'd love to see more!

YuzeciG.png

Merry Christmas and happy holidays, folks!

i love your art so much oh my god. these are all masterpieces whatchu meeeaaan!
Your art is very lovely; to me, it has a nice charm and style to it! Keep up the awesome work, I'd love to see more!
Thanks guys! I'm really happy to hear that other people seem to enjoy my art, I think I'm finally starting to adopt my own style and it feels great. There will definitely be more coming in 2020, I want to really try to put myself out there in 2020 and make myself known. Between the title and some of the self-deprecating stuff I've said in this thread, a lot of it is in jest but I do really lack confidence in my art sometimes. The fact that at least a few people seem to care about it though and even enjoy it is enough to justify me making it, not to mention I like drawing cause if I want something drawn but no one else is drawing it, I can just draw that thing myself. Plus it's, y'know...fun.

Last edited:
Do u want to draw something together? something cool and video game themed. I was thinking like 2 groups of 3 video game characters facing eachother, you do 3 i do 3. maybe, just an idea like.

Do u want to draw something together? something cool and video game themed. I was thinking like 2 groups of 3 video game characters facing eachother, you do 3 i do 3. maybe, just an idea like.

Sure, I wouldn't mind. Let me know when you'd want to do that, just PM me.

In fact, if anyone has any ideas for stuff they want me to draw, feel free to PM me your ideas, on here or on Discord and I would perhaps consider them.

Bump, gonna slowly be adding some art I've made since my last post, but for now here's a few things.

Untitled49_20200106005243.png

unknown.png

Untitled55_20200125193945.png

Untitled80_20200403031740.png

i like your art!! i don't draw as much as i used to, but getting into art is hard cuz u want to adopt ur own style so fast and u see all these amazing artists everywhere! plus improvement can be hard for you yourself to pick up on cuz it's such a subtle thing overtime! i'm so glad to see you're developing your own style tho and i can definitely see improvement throughout the thread!! keep it up and keep makin cute drawings

i like your art!! i don't draw as much as i used to, but getting into art is hard cuz u want to adopt ur own style so fast and u see all these amazing artists everywhere! plus improvement can be hard for you yourself to pick up on cuz it's such a subtle thing overtime! i'm so glad to see you're developing your own style tho and i can definitely see improvement throughout the thread!! keep it up and keep makin cute drawings
Thank you! And yeah, I definitely felt that. For awhile I wanted to get better extremely fast and I saw people who were way better than me and I would often compare myself to them and feel like my art is nothing but worthless trash in comparison. But I think I'm a lot better than where I was when I first started, although I obviously have a long way to go. Sometimes I lack the time/motivation to actually draw, but I'm trying to get better at maintaining a consistent work flow of sorts (although art isn't really a job for me, but I'd like to make it one at some point.)

Back