• It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

Buying Nothing - Goal lineup is complete 😁

Status
Not open for further replies.
How much are you thinking for the quirky doll currently? 👀
I honestly have no clue 😬 The only offer I’ve seen was for 2.3k tbt but I haven’t seen one actually get sold yet sooo I’m not sure if that price is too low or high & I’m terrible with pricing lmao. If someone can give me a mom’s plush I will give them the quirky doll + tbt in a heartbeat 😭

Last edited:
I can offer 500 tbt for the doll 👀 I believe there is 30 less quirky than coco so I just offers dbased in what you sold the coco for!

I can offer 500 tbt for the doll 👀 I believe there is 30 less quirky than coco so I just offers dbased in what you sold the coco for!
Yeah I also just saw that there were only 30 less of the quirky dolls. I’ll take 500 😊 Let me know if you want a message on it and be specific because I’m terrible at coming up with messages lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back