• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Not-Animal Crossing (game project)

Appreciate you.

Please pardon my bumping, but have you continued working on this? I still like everything you've shown us very very much, it gives me the same positive feelings that Animal Crossing's style did. I don't want you to quit! Pleasant Fall.

Oh my goodness! Amazing, I would love this very much. If it's still up and running and you need crowdfunding I'm sure it would get some support!!

Hopefully this project is still in the works. The art style reminded me of something that I would have loved to have seen on the Nintendo DS back in the day. which I like. Hope all is well with the creator of this. Game development can be tough with life and work.

Last edited:
Hi all, just a note that is still on my mind. I've been out of town a bit recently (including 2 months overseas), so I've had zero time to work on anything. Most of this is unexpected hence why I've always refrained from giving demo dates and stuff. If I could work on it full time I would :)

*wheeze* i CaN bE a FoX?

Serious note thou, that's super cute. I love the idea of the moue being the walking thing.

Also cute avatar. I love dolphins.

this looks really promising! keep us all updated on the progress for sure. I love the design and I think it strays from AC enough to be original but has the same "spirit".

This project is incredible!! I absolutely love your interface and your textures and color pallets!
Wishing you well ♥♥

This.. Looks amazing! From the bottom of my heart! Good luck with working on it, I'll be so excited when the demo is released! :D

Bump for this amazing thread! Did you ever finish the game, it looks amazing and I'd love to play it!

I'd buy or Patreon it, I still haven't seen any games as sweet and pretty as this. Imagine zoning out in this like those old website collectibles games. Silversea you picked the best style.

Back