Normal Villager Tier List

my-image (1).png

I'm not familiar with all of these villagers, so the only ones I can say are completely accurate are S and D.
1603998763502.png

(Goat in A should be in C.)

This my tier list, now with Chelsea, Étoile, and Ione. I just added images of their icons so there is no link to an updated version, unfortunately.
my-image 5.png

Here is a tier list with the pre-update villagers. Ione is S-tier. Chelsea and Etoile are D-tier. To be honest, I dislike most of the Sanrio villagers so its no surprise.
my-image.png

Normal villagers definitely have some of the cutest designs I think. A lot of these I have never had on my island/town because the few who I have had I tend to get really attached and not let them move, they are just so cute!
my-image (1).png

Here is my updated tier list; it is subject to change and the villagers aren’t arranged in any order.

IMG_7060.png

I never had Lolly but I’ve wanted her since I love tabby cats and she reminds me in a way of one of my late kitties. She was a gray tabby too ☺️.

Lily wasn’t always S tier for me, but I had her and grew very attached to her. 🙂 I like her design a lot too.

A good amount of C tier could actually merged with B tier. My opinion keeps changing over time and from browsing here.

IMG_0375.jpeg

The normals are the most confusing ones for me. They are my favorite personality type, definitely. Imo they have the best, most consistent conversation. I like talking to them.

But even though I swear I have had a lot of favorites I just inevitably end up letting them move away, and I am not quite sure why. Maybe it is just because I like so many of them that I end up letting them go so I can find new ones? Or have I just not found the right favorite yet? They are all so darn loveable that I can’t really hate even the ones whose designs I really dislike (and having a 4 years old daughter is forcing me to understand the appeal of villagers like Gayle)

I have no idea. And even looking at this now I am not sure if Goldie is a favorite? Whereas some of the A tier feel like they might really be S tier. I just don’t quite know my own mind with them.

Pekoe is in her own question mark tier cause I got her randomly when I was on my last ticket in my pocket and was tired of island hoping that day. I’d never particularly cared for her due to her eyes and permanent headgear but now I vacillate on whether I might actually like her a lot.

It doesn’t matter, but I really want to find my definitive faves like how Tabby and Bangle are for me.

Back