Nintendo has an official eBay store!

Yoshisaur

Bells
Arcade Tokens
http://stores.ebay.com/nintendo

A lot of what they are offering you can get on their website but many average consumers may not know about their superb deals on refurbished products, so I think this is a good move for them! I am keeping an eye for refurbished games they don't have on their website.

If you are looking for a steal of a deal they keep putting up the (brand new) Wii Fit U bundle for 25 dollars!

New stuff keeps getting added :)

Last edited:
Thanks for sharing! I think the refurbished games might be the sole purpose of this, tbh. Or limited edition items that didn't sold in the future, possibly?

I don't really see much of a benefit from buying from their eBay store. I mean, if a game or console is out of stock at your local Best Buy, Target, GameStop, etc. then it might be a nice place to go. Otherwise, I'd rather just buy all of the games at GameStop.

^ The advantage of it is you can buy a refurbished console. It costs a bit less than a new one, so if money is tight, that's a good alternative.

I wouldn't buy any games from their eBay store though. I noticed all of them are full price. You can tend to get those games for cheaper other places.

^ The advantage of it is you can buy a refurbished console. It costs a bit less than a new one, so if money is tight, that's a good alternative.

I wouldn't buy any games from their eBay store though. I noticed all of them are full price. You can tend to get those games for cheaper other places.

GameStop offers a lot of refurbished consoles too though. I really don't like when they used the word "refurbished." There's always a risk buying consoles like that. You're better off just buying a new console.

Thanks for sharing this :eek: I didn't know they had an eBay page and despite what people are saying I might check out any consoles they're offering, if they're offering any at all at the moment.

GameStop offers a lot of refurbished consoles too though. I really don't like when they used the word "refurbished." There's always a risk buying consoles like that. You're better off just buying a new console.

If it's directly from Nintendo it comes with the same warranty as a new console. Plus I trust them to do a good job with it. I got a refurb console and honestly if it was sold to me as brand new I would not have been able to tell it wasn't. Perfect cosmetic shape and has ran perfectly with no issues! Everyone that I have seen that bought refurb from Nintendo has also seemed to have the same success!

Thanks for sharing this :eek: I didn't know they had an eBay page and despite what people are saying I might check out any consoles they're offering, if they're offering any at all at the moment.

It went up recently and if you're not in the market for refurbs it's the most useless thing I've ever seen. I wonder though if they plan on selling faceplates through it.

Eh. They only well games for me, and I can easily get them cheaper by going to the store so I don't see any need for this atm

Last edited:
I remember one time, Nintendo was selling a refurbished WiiU in WHITE with the 32gb storage instead of the 8gb. It was USA region too, which was never released here. So it might be worth bookmarking in the future in case they decide to refurbish some Japanese merch and change the region to USA or something.

nintendo doesn't have an official ebay store, nintendo IS an official ebay store..

haha

Last edited:
Back