• Thanks for playing! The closing ceremony for TBT World Championship 2024 has been posted. Congratulations to the winning team, Squirtle Squad! Update: The Master Ball raffle winners have now been announced and rewards have been distributed. Time to spend your Arcade Tokens!

Nintendo adds sub machine gun to Super Smash Bros. 4

Justin

Nefarious did this.
Staff
Administrator
Yoshi's Islanders
Bells
Switch
4135-9919-0984
Sweet Feather
Glam Feather
Fresh Feather
Cool Feather
Hot Feather
Pinky
Invader
Goomba
The Bell Tree Fair 2017 Patch
Tetris Grid
npbjn.jpg

Yes, they went there. Truly appealing to that hardcore audience. Guns.

(stole thread title from GAF oops)

I wonder what game that's from.
It might be an original but... You can never be too sure.

I wonder what game that's from.
It might be an original but... You can never be too sure.

Steel Diver!

That one submarine launch game on 3DS that we all tried to forget existed.

Steel Diver!

That one submarine launch game on 3DS that we all tried to forget existed.
I don't think anybody remembers ANY of the 3DS launch titles. Mostly because they were all worse than the DMV.

I don't think anybody remembers ANY of the 3DS launch titles. Mostly because they were all worse than the DMV.

Yeah, I had no ideas what this was from until I read the thread. It looks like a cool item though.

i hope they add bottled anthrax too!

it does look cute tho like a little submarine *-*

Last edited:
SSB gets boring after like a month so idc tbh. its pretty much just the same concept as the previous games but w/ more items + more/different characters like??

also looks like a submarine to me

SSB gets boring after like a month so idc tbh. its pretty much just the same concept as the previous games but w/ more items + more/different characters like??

also looks like a submarine to me

ye i think its meant to be a submarine and SSB is the kinda game that you can get heaps of gameplay from playing with frands x-x

SSBB is a party game. For when four of you are sat in a room, drunk and yelling at each other.

Back