Nintendo 3DS Charms/Earphone Jack

oswaldies


Bells
So I have this "earphone jack" or charm for my 3DS and its just sailor moon's broach, I was wondering if anyone else had one?

nope.. I don't have the money to spend on gadget accessories huhuhu.. unless I really want them though lol

have what?

I believe by charm they mean those little cellphone charms you see with the tiny strap on them, as the 3DS has a spot where you can loop those around. And by headphone jack charm I think they mean something like this:

c61839e2f7c445319fa59bdc681aedcd.jpg

3-5mm-earphone-jack-dustproof-plug-japan.jpg

It seems to me this is a big fad over in Japan but it's not very big in most other places.

I have a Stitch one.

View attachment 88005

It's essentially that one, except mine has a black and green shiny 'rope' attaching it to my 3DS instead of a clip. I've never seen those earphone ones.

I've only seen that kind of thing on these forums, not anywhere else.

I have a plastic pea pod popping stress toy charm and a ladybird on a leaf jack on my main 3DS XL and a little cake charm and a red and white mushroom phone jack on my Yoshi 3DS XL. The accessories weren't expensive and I like to decorate pretty much everything I own in small ways. I've seen lots of things like those for sale on Etsy.

Last edited:
My sister has a tails one (from sonic) on her 3DS, my younger sister has a piplup one of her 3DS, and I used to have a sonic one on my DS lite. I really want to get an animal crossing one (preferably Rosie) for my 3DS.

I have a Pikachu earphone jack from the Little Tales (JP) collection on my 3DS XL. :)

My sister has a tails one (from sonic) on her 3DS, my younger sister has a piplup one of her 3DS, and I used to have a sonic one on my DS lite. I really want to get an animal crossing one (preferably Rosie) for my 3DS.

The Rosie charm is so cute I have one along with other New Leaf charms that come in those vending machine capsules. I don't use them though as I don't want to ruin them.

The Rosie charm is so cute I have one along with other New Leaf charms that come in those vending machine capsules. I don't use them though as I don't want to ruin them.

AHHH I WANT ONE >.<

Never seen them before, can you show a picture?

AHH THATS ADORABLE

I need to order one haha ^_^

They are so cute ^^, hope you find one :). I'm wondering if these are the exact same ones I have though, I'm pretty sure my Rosie is wearing a dazed shirt. Could be wrong though it's been a while since I had them out, they normally live in a big me to you bag with all my other charms and cute little collectables.

Back