• Guest, you are invited to participate in designing an upcoming community Balloon collectible for release in a future forum event! Click here for more details.
  • It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

Shop Niko's Catalog Service (Over 1300 Furnitures!) [Closed]

Dodo Code

• You have not been granted access to the code
  • 0 allowed with 0 waiting
Status
Not open for further replies.
Accepting
  1. TBT Bells
Hi there! 🙂
Please could I catalog:
1. Macrame tapestry white
2. Espresso maker white
3. Fragrance sticks black
4. Picnic basket gray
5. Double sofa white

I can pay in either TBT or NMT, do you have a preference?

thanks!!

I can help you catalog these items. I don't have any preference. Feel free to choose. :) Are you free right now to trade?

Hey! Could I please catalog your

Yellow double couch
White fireplace
Pink long bathtub
White rattan vanity
White rattan wardrobe
White rattan waste bin
Yellow refrigerator
Pink toy box

Hey! Could I please catalog your

Yellow double couch
White fireplace
Pink long bathtub
White rattan vanity
White rattan wardrobe
White rattan waste bin
Yellow refrigerator
Pink toy box

I am up now to let you catalog these items. Do let me know if you're available. :)

Could I catalog:
1. Podium
2. Vintage Tray
3. Tool Shelf
4. Train Sets
5. Synthenzier

I'll need to figure out how to trade TBT, but once I do, I'll send it!

I already received your payment. Just do let me know when you're free to catalog them.

Last edited:
Hello! Would I be able to catalog your Portable record player (green), Incense burner (tea), Lcd Tv 50 In. (Black), Phonograph, Spinning Wheel, Elaborate Kimono Stand (Wisteria), Surfboard (Hibiscus flowers), Skeleton, Toilet-cleaning set (Monotone), Throwback Skull Radio (Ash) for tbt?

Also here's my nook catalog if you wanted to trade some missing variants along with the tbt :blush:

Hello! Would I be able to catalog your Portable record player (green), Incense burner (tea), Lcd Tv 50 In. (Black), Phonograph, Spinning Wheel, Elaborate Kimono Stand (Wisteria), Surfboard (Hibiscus flowers), Skeleton, Toilet-cleaning set (Monotone), Throwback Skull Radio (Ash) for tbt?

Also here's my nook catalog if you wanted to trade some missing variants along with the tbt :blush:

You don't have to pay if we are doing catalog trade.

By the way, I already looked into your list. I want to catalog the following items in exchange.
  • Antique Chair (Black)
  • Billiard Table (Blue)
  • Billiard Table (Red)
  • Chessboard (Black)
  • Cypress Plant (Black)
  • Diner Chair (Black)
  • Diner Table (Black)
  • Diner Sofa (Black)
  • DJ's Turntable (Black)
  • Tennis Table
Do let me know if you're free to do this now. :)

You don't have to pay if we are doing catalog trade.

By the way, I already looked into your list. I want to catalog the following items in exchange.
  • Antique Chair (Black)
  • Billiard Table (Blue)
  • Billiard Table (Red)
  • Chessboard (Black)
  • Cypress Plant (Black)
  • Diner Chair (Black)
  • Diner Table (Black)
  • Diner Sofa (Black)
  • DJ's Turntable (Black)
  • Tennis Table
Do let me know if you're free to do this now. :)
You're so kind though, I still want to leave you a tip!
Give me ~15 minutes to check through my storage and order in the missing items :)

You're so kind though, I still want to leave you a tip!
Give me ~15 minutes to check through my storage and order in the missing items :)

Hopefully, you will have all of them in your storage. Otherwise, I can still go through your list again. :)

Reactions: eko
Hopefully, you will have all of them in your storage. Otherwise, I can still go through your list again. :)
I have all but 4 in my storage but I can timetravel, if you don't mind that? :0c And do you want the diner mini table or diner dining table? (edit: correction I have the dining in black but the mini in red!)

I have all but 4 in my storage but I can timetravel, if you don't mind that? :0c And do you want the diner mini table or diner dining table? (edit: correction I have the dining in black but the mini in red!)

I want the diner dining table in black. (I forgot to add the word "dining" there.)

Alright I have all 10 items ready! :blush:

I am on a trade with another player at the moment. However, I got all of your ten items prepared. I will send you a code shortly once done. :)

• Love
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back