• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Thanks for playing! The closing ceremony for TBT World Championship 2024 has been posted. Congratulations to the winning team, Squirtle Squad! Update: The Master Ball raffle winners have now been announced and rewards have been distributed. Time to spend your Arcade Tokens!

United States ※ Nicki's Trading Post ※ Looking to trade series 4. Have a lot up for trade.

My 240 - Deirdre for your - 264 Marshal?

Last edited:
My 240 - Deirdre for your - 264 Marshal?

I actually just got offered Deirdre in another trade. I'll update the first post in a second to reflect what cards I still need.

- - - Post Merge - - -

First post has been updated again for today with what I have left.

Hey Nicki, I saw you completed your list! Congrats! I'm interested in your 146 Rodney and 172 Agnes. Are there by any chance any doubles you're looking for? If not no worries. I figure it never hurts to ask though. Gratz again on completing Series 3! :)

Hey Nicki, I saw you completed your list! Congrats! I'm interested in your 146 Rodney and 172 Agnes. Are there by any chance any doubles you're looking for? If not no worries. I figure it never hurts to ask though. Gratz again on completing Series 3! :)

Unfortunately there isn't any other cards I'm looking for besides those currently pending. If my pending trades get accepted, then I can offer those cards to you for free, but I'm going to wait until I have confirmation my series 3 is complete before doing so.

:) Hope that's understandable.

Last edited:
Aww, that's so thoughtful Nicki and completely understandable. I hope all your cards come in soon!
Unfortunately the trade I proposed for the last 4 I needed didn't go through, so I'm gonna hold off on sending any leftovers!

edit: Sent you a PM about Rodney and Agnes since my collection is done for now!

Last edited:
PM Alert

I have sent you a private message (just a few minutes ago).

Bumping. Trying to get rid of my duplicates.

I'll only send my leftover duplicates within the US so I can keep the price of shipping down when I'm not getting anything in return, sorry!

Last edited:
I received the cards yesterday. Thank you so much, I'll be leaving you a rate :)

Bump! Post has been updated with series 4 cards.

Please send me a PM if you're interested in trading.

Last edited:
Back