• Guest, you are invited to participate in designing an upcoming community Balloon collectible for release in a future forum event! Click here for more details.
  • It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

United States ※ Nicki's Trading Post ※ Looking to trade series 4. Have a lot up for trade.

Hey there, I can trade Phyllis for Franklin :)

My 240 - Deirdre for your - 264 Marshal?

Last edited:
My 240 - Deirdre for your - 264 Marshal?

I actually just got offered Deirdre in another trade. I'll update the first post in a second to reflect what cards I still need.

- - - Post Merge - - -

First post has been updated again for today with what I have left.

Hey Nicki, I saw you completed your list! Congrats! I'm interested in your 146 Rodney and 172 Agnes. Are there by any chance any doubles you're looking for? If not no worries. I figure it never hurts to ask though. Gratz again on completing Series 3! :)

Hey Nicki, I saw you completed your list! Congrats! I'm interested in your 146 Rodney and 172 Agnes. Are there by any chance any doubles you're looking for? If not no worries. I figure it never hurts to ask though. Gratz again on completing Series 3! :)

Unfortunately there isn't any other cards I'm looking for besides those currently pending. If my pending trades get accepted, then I can offer those cards to you for free, but I'm going to wait until I have confirmation my series 3 is complete before doing so.

:) Hope that's understandable.

Last edited:
Aww, that's so thoughtful Nicki and completely understandable. I hope all your cards come in soon!
Unfortunately the trade I proposed for the last 4 I needed didn't go through, so I'm gonna hold off on sending any leftovers!

edit: Sent you a PM about Rodney and Agnes since my collection is done for now!

Last edited:
PM Alert

I have sent you a private message (just a few minutes ago).

Bumping. Trying to get rid of my duplicates.

I'll only send my leftover duplicates within the US so I can keep the price of shipping down when I'm not getting anything in return, sorry!

Last edited:
I received the cards yesterday. Thank you so much, I'll be leaving you a rate :)

Bump! Post has been updated with series 4 cards.

Please send me a PM if you're interested in trading.

Last edited:
Back