• Guest, you are invited to participate in designing an upcoming community Balloon collectible for release in a future forum event! Click here for more details.
  • It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

Nice to meet you all!

Capeet

Bells
Pink Hybrid Rose
Pink Hybrid Rose
Pink Hybrid Rose
Pink Hybrid Tulip
Pink Hybrid Cosmos
Glam Feather
Sweet Feather
Rainbow Feather
Fresh Feather
Cool Feather
I finally won my shyness and dared to join here, so, hello everyone! :blush:

I'm Cosmic Kid, or mayor Katsu of Ea.
Some things that I like are cosplay, cinema, books and, of course, Animal Crossing! I've been playing AC for a couple of years: started with Wild World and now switched to New Leaf in April this year. I really, really like NL! It's nice to be here and meet people who share the same interest in this game.

I'm still quite lost here and don't really know how things work but I'll figure it out~

So yeah, nice to meet you!

Thank you very much!

Have any favorite movies and books?
Haha yes, quite a few actually... :) As for movies, some of my favorites would be Ghost In The Shell, The Crow, Hotarubi no mori e, Wong Kar-Wai's movies like Fallen Angels and Chunking Express and some classics. Anything sound familiar? My favorite books are mostly Finnish ones. (I'm from Finland)

Last edited:
Welcome to TBT! I am sure you will find a lot of friends here!

Thank you very much!

Haha yes, quite a few actually... :) As for movies, some of my favorites would be Ghost In The Shell, The Crow, Hotarubi no mori e, Wong Kar-Wai's movies like Fallen Angels and Chunking Express and some classics. Anything sound familiar? My favorite books are mostly Finnish ones. (I'm from Finland)
You're welcome.

The Crow is familiar, I've heard of it.

Some of the others, no. I'll have to check them out sometime :).

Back