• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Newbie here!

lunalion

Little Wanderer
Bells
Hi all, I'm Beth.
Been playing ACNL since it was released here in the UK (actually got it one day before by accident hehe). My town is a slowly progressing one, I'm trying to lay down paths and make it nice for any visitors but I'm afraid it's a bit chaotic.

I graduated from University in July last year, which might make me sound too old to be playing, I'm not sure! I like art, photography and literature and am pretty easygoing! Scared of 'scams' I've been hearing about on tumblr/gamefaq and hoping to find a nice community of like-minded peeps here. :)

HNI_0006.JPG

Welcome Beth! I just graduated from uni last semester... And we are definitely not too old to be playing; I've streetpassed so many people just by walking around campus! Or maybe we're all just children at heart. ^^

Back