• Thanks for playing! The closing ceremony for TBT World Championship 2024 has been posted. Congratulations to the winning team, Squirtle Squad! Update: The Master Ball raffle winners have now been announced and rewards have been distributed. Time to spend your Arcade Tokens!

New Yoshi Sig

Josh

Bells
Ribbon
Purple Mailbox
User Title Color Change
I made a new sig and kept on trying to make a good one. These sigs go from my first sig to recent one, have i improved and do u like my new yoshi one.
bhynmb.jpg

vxhrvp.jpg

2ni5r49.jpg

4 .
k3x75u.jpg

kb6cnp.jpg

Which one do u think is the best and please i dont care what u comment it shud atleast help.

@Ricano: hmm, better change it..
@bitter: yes i am, but im just getting pissed now lol

Definitely getting better. The render has some white on it, make sure you zoom in to get only the character, or clean it up later with an eraser.

Alittle better, the sides on the render are kinda choppy.

One more thing, don't use the resize tool from the toolbar to resize the render to fit your sig. Go to the render and click "Image" Then "Scale image" and resize it that way. It makes it less blurry. If it's the wrong size, undo the resize and try again, trial and error.

@Pear: Ty for the Advice, Gonna try make a dr Eggman one, (I have a whole folder of sonic charecters)

If you want high quality renders, just search render on Photobucket, and find yourself a good one.

Back