• Guest, you are invited to participate in designing an upcoming community Balloon collectible for release in a future forum event! Click here for more details.
  • It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

Buying New years silk hat

jacoby14

Bells
Switch
3433-1820-6234
Festive Bell
Feedback
100% (206) +
Hey everyone! This year i have 4 color ways of the pointed hat but I am looking to buy a silk top hat for the festivities. Hoping to buy one from someone's nook or happy to have someone buy my 4 color ways in exchange for yours! I have yellow, orange, blue, and aqua with the pointed hat. Let me know if you can help me out! :)

Reactions: meo
If you'd like to come buy the blue, orange, red, purple silk top hats - I have them in my town.
Could I possibly get an orange and blue pointy hat?

I have the yellow, green, pink and light blue silk hats. May I visit your island to buy the pointy ones?

Can I come visit your town for hats?

I have the silk hat (top hat) in yellow, orange, aqua, and blue that I can bring over if you want.

I need the pointy hats in orange yellow, lt blue, and blue. I have the pink, yellow, green, and lt blue. May I buy the pointy ones or trade for them?

Back