• TBT World Championship is here! Put your gaming skills to the test in many different games either playable on Nintendo Switch or directly in your browser. For more information, get started in the new Welcome to The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread, which will explain how to opt-in and join a team.

Giveaway New Year's Eve Bell Giveaway!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Good morning guys, sorry I missed some of you. I was celebrating New Year's in my NL town. I still have some Bells left though so whoever would like to come now let me know. c:

May I come if it is still on

- - - Post Merge - - -

I can come I 1 hour or 2 Hours depends.

I can come over in a few hours if you're still doing this. I missed this thread last night because I was visiting with some other NL friends. :)

Please may I come?
Also, if your turnips are more than 125bells, please may I use re-tail....I could come separately

Ty angelwing! Aw i was in the middle of saying happy new year in game but my parents turned off wifi. So I got kicked out lol. I restarted yesterday so will be of great help.

Okay, there's a bunch of you who want to come so I'm going to make a list and whoever is available now just post and I'll add you and open up.

Next to visit:

- J4G
- AidenNook
- Kawaii902
- Macabre
- undernickle
- Tap Dancer
- alesha

Taking a break for awhile. I think I'll accept a few more people and then close the giveaway.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back