• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

New Wii Mote colors annouced!

I think the blue one is going to actually be blue, not baby blue,ocean blue, nor light blue because Japan has that type because of club nintendo so it's going honest to God blue.

i dont really care about the colour of my controllers,more of the actual game im playing.

Numner said:
MasterM64 said:
Jas0n said:
Nothing beats white.
White Wii Motes got boring to me after awhile...
Do you watch your wiimote while you play?

Are you gonna be like

OMGWFTBBQS this is so fun because my wiimote's blue :D
lol so damn true,plus the black ones (and probably the new ones) cost like 10-20 dollars more the the normal white ones

Still no green? 0.o
Well what about blue with light blue stripes? Like Moe?
Gah! I'm negotiating to thin air XP

This is just another way for nintendo to stall the production of a new consle and make people use the wii for forever. All they do is make minor upgrades... never anything new

Palad said:
[n,Dec 20 2009, 07:22:58 PM]This is just another way for nintendo to stall the production of a new consle and make people use the wii for forever. All they do is make minor upgrades... never anything new
Yeah, because the Wii is totally just an upgraded GameCube, and the DS is just a new GBA. >_>

Well, you that's all you really can do is upgrades, if you think about it. I mean, you gotta work your way up to the new console point. The SNES was an upgraded NES, the only thing they really ever made that was revolutionary was the N64.

Wii Master 64 said:
Well, you that's all you really can do is upgrades, if you think about it. I mean, you gotta work your way up to the new console point. The SNES was an upgraded NES, the only thing they really ever made that was revolutionary was the N64.
My last post was sarcastic, if you couldn't tell. The Wii and DS are far more than just an "upgraded" GCN and GBA.

MatthewFantasy said:
Numner said:
MasterM64 said:
Jas0n said:
Nothing beats white.

Are you gonna be like

lol so damn true,plus the black ones (and probably the new ones) cost like 10-20 dollars more the the normal white ones
That's because, if I recall correctly, they come with the Motion Plus accessory.

TravisTouchdown said:
MatthewFantasy said:
Numner said:
MasterM64 said:
Jas0n said:
Nothing beats white.

Are you gonna be like

That's because, if I recall correctly, they come with the Motion Plus accessory.
Yeah, the black ones come with a cool black wiimotion plus jacket and such.

TravisTouchdown said:
MatthewFantasy said:
Numner said:
MasterM64 said:
Jas0n said:
Nothing beats white.

Are you gonna be like

they do?i didnt know that i was just rushing at the store and i saw them on the shelf,nvm.

Jake. said:
Who really cares about the colour? The more colours they are the stupider it gets. I'm sticking with white (Not because I am racist) I just thing the white origonal one lokos best.
Stupider isn't a word xP.. Lol, I don't care either, they just look kewl:)

Tyeforce said:
Palad said:
[n,Dec 20 2009, 07:22:58 PM]This is just another way for nintendo to stall the production of a new consle and make people use the wii for forever. All they do is make minor upgrades... never anything new
Yeah, because the Wii is totally just an upgraded GameCube, and the DS is just a new GBA. >_>
GBA had connectivity via wires. UPGRADED to wireless connections.
GCN had those small CDs, upgraded to big CDs.

GBA SP had a backscreen, upgraded to two screens with backscreens.
GCN had some strange menu, upgraded to Wii Menu.

Back