Cake
Cherry (Fruit)
Chocolate Cake
March Birthstone (Aquamarine)
New Year's Party Popper
Orange (Fruit)
Yellow Candy
Pokéball
So i've given Tina all my items to keep, and i start my new town Azalea tomorrow woo :) hopefully it won't take too many resets to get the lovely Vesta :L and a good layout hm :L

It shouldn't take too long hm, im waking up early tomorrow to do it for a few hours..

Good luck on resetting for a perfect layout!
But what if you keep resetting and find out that you can only choose between Vesta or a good layout?
What is your choice going to be...

Good luck on resetting for a perfect layout!
But what if you keep resetting and find out that you can only choose between Vesta or a good layout?
What is your choice going to be...

That probably won't happen since they would be resetting the game if there isn't a layout they like before meeting the villagers :p

What I meant is, what if you reset for a layout you like and then find out that Vesta isn't there?

Best of luck!
I remember I reset for 3 straight hours because I couldn't get a good layout or my villagers were ugly.

Then the cycle continues xD

- - - Post Merge - - -

That could really get tedious x_x

I'll survive im sure :D
im starting at 7AM.. and giving myself up to 12PM.. as thats when ill be going back to pick up my items and bells from my previous town
i should be able to in that time

I wish I would have read the boards a little more before I started the game. I was just so excited to get it that I chose a good layout and played from there, despite all my villagers being duds.

Gizmodo, my friend has a shih-tzu named Gizmo that I always calls Gizmodo so whenever I see you on the boards I think of the little dog. Just a question, why tomorrow and not today?

Back