• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

New to the forums, not new to the crossing.

Welcome to the site. I hope you enjoy your time here. Which Animal Crossing game are you currently playing?

Thank you for the welcome.

I am currently playing New Horizons. I've been a daily player since I got it in June.

hello, welcome to the forums! i hope you have the best time here. ☺️❤️

is new horizons your first animal crossing game? do you have any favourite villagers?

Thanks.

New Horizons is not my first Animal Crossing game, I started back on the GameCube.

I enjoy the grumpy villagers. They act all tough on the outside but they're nothing but big softies inside.

Welcome to the forums! 💕 Love your name!

I started back on the GC as well, very nice! The grumpy villagers always feel more rewarding to befriend.

Do you have a favorite species or villager in particular?

Thanks for the welcomes.

I like the wolves a lot. I got so excited when I saw Skye for the first time on a lonely island and brought her to my island.
I like the tigers too and the penguins.
So many good choices though.

Welcome to the forums! Just to let you know I have a obsession love for jock villager Buck! Hope you enjoy your time here!

Hi! Welcome to the forums! ✨

Since you like the wolves and the cranky villagers, do you have a favourite cranky wolf? I'm partial to Fang, but that's probably because he's my resident cranky! He's definitely a sweetheart on the inside. 😊💞

Thank you.

I too love Fang, but I also love Chief.
I've had Fang in my village in a previous game. My boyfriend's town had Chief and I would always send him letters. We were pen pals.

Back