New to the forums, not new to the crossing.

Welcome to the site. I hope you enjoy your time here. Which Animal Crossing game are you currently playing?

Thank you for the welcome.

I am currently playing New Horizons. I've been a daily player since I got it in June.

hello, welcome to the forums! i hope you have the best time here. ☺️❤️

is new horizons your first animal crossing game? do you have any favourite villagers?

Thanks.

New Horizons is not my first Animal Crossing game, I started back on the GameCube.

I enjoy the grumpy villagers. They act all tough on the outside but they're nothing but big softies inside.

Welcome to the forums! 💕 Love your name!

I started back on the GC as well, very nice! The grumpy villagers always feel more rewarding to befriend.

Do you have a favorite species or villager in particular?

Thanks for the welcomes.

I like the wolves a lot. I got so excited when I saw Skye for the first time on a lonely island and brought her to my island.
I like the tigers too and the penguins.
So many good choices though.

Welcome to the forums! Just to let you know I have a obsession love for jock villager Buck! Hope you enjoy your time here!

Hi! Welcome to the forums! ✨

Since you like the wolves and the cranky villagers, do you have a favourite cranky wolf? I'm partial to Fang, but that's probably because he's my resident cranky! He's definitely a sweetheart on the inside. 😊💞

Thank you.

I too love Fang, but I also love Chief.
I've had Fang in my village in a previous game. My boyfriend's town had Chief and I would always send him letters. We were pen pals.

Back