• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

New to HHP and Switch Online, AC player since 2018

Bells
Hi

Thought I'd do a quick post to introduce myself.

I started playing New Leaf back in 2018 and I jumped on the New Horizons bandwagon in August 2020.

I'm still playing on my original island and still slugging through the design phase :p
Today, I finally bit the bullet and decided to invest both the DLC and a Switch Online account... while I'm proud of the fact I created a lot of my own custom designs, it's been a thorn in my side to have DIYs for fruit I can't get without connecting other players.
Hopefully this forum can help me with that.

In the meantime, I'll end this post with a few screenshots from my island. AlexParis isn't quite ready for a Dream Address to be set up, but I hope to make it presentable very soon.

See you around,

AlexaParisJess
My Entrance.jpg
919.jpg

Your town and rep look really cute! Did you make the path yourself too? I have Switch Online, but I've been playing using only my own custom designs and enjoy it.

Did you manage to get the fruit you need? I tend to be in-game opposite hours to most people during weekdays because of my time zone, but if you're still looking for fruit, there are always helpful people in the Nook's Cranny section that can probably help! 😊

Hope you enjoy the forums!

Your town and rep look really cute! Did you make the path yourself too? I have Switch Online, but I've been playing using only my own custom designs and enjoy it.

Did you manage to get the fruit you need? I tend to be in-game opposite hours to most people during weekdays because of my time zone, but if you're still looking for fruit, there are always helpful people in the Nook's Cranny section that can probably help! 😊

Hope you enjoy the forums!
Thanks.
Yeah, that particular path is mine. I've since changed the one by resident services (and throughout my neighborhood part of my town where I have all my villager houses) to the in-game wood path, but I kept the custom design for the land bridge leading up to my museum

Hiya, and welcome to the forums! c: Your island is looking great from the screenshots you've shared! Who are your favorite villagers?
Oh man, I have a lot of favorites. It's hard to choose.
In New Leaf, Shep was my first villager to actually move on so I had him for a few years before letting him finally leave, haha. Shari was my dreamie and she finally showed up at my campsite a couple years into playing that game.
In New Horizons, I've bonded with many of my villagers. I'm really enjoying Kiki and Poppy, but also Audie when I had her.

Hiya, welcome to the forums. If you have any questions about animal crossing I’ll do my best to answer any of your questions. I like the pictures btw acnh is my favourite game :)

Back