• Thanks for playing! The closing ceremony for TBT World Championship 2024 has been posted. Congratulations to the winning team, Squirtle Squad! Update: The Master Ball raffle winners have now been announced and rewards have been distributed. Time to spend your Arcade Tokens!

New to game need help please

Well, what do you mean by game? Animal Crossing? Typically just being active in a community can grant you that. Be kind, talk to people, and do what you can to participate. This is a pretty good place to start I'd say (though I'm a bit biased.) By the way, I'm moving this to the introductions board. I suggest you type up some info about yourself, and try to mingle a bit. You'll do fine.

Hello I have just started playing animal crossing new leaf only been playing since Sunday love all the animal crossing games love meeting people and helping others if I can looking forward to having lots of fun thank you

Welcome :) As Zr388 said, it's a lovely forum, just be kind and mingle, you'll find lots of kind fellow players around :)

Back