• Guest, you are invited to participate in designing an upcoming community Balloon collectible for release in a future forum event! Click here for more details.
  • It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

Hi i'm Laney and I just started a new island! Seeking fruit too!

yunglaney

Bells
My friend code is Friend Code: SW-2046-0431-0737 & i'm looking for other players to help me get:
>Coconut
>Oranges
>Pears
>Peaches

Super excited to get back into the game and play with new people!

Welcome to the forums! 🎉

I saw you've already gotten help to find the fruit you're missing! It's generally pretty easy to find the fruit you need here, as well as trade items in general. 😊

Have you played any other AC games? Do you have any favourite villagers on your island? ✨

Welcome to the forums! 🎉

I saw you've already gotten help to find the fruit you're missing! It's generally pretty easy to find the fruit you need here, as well as trade items in general. 😊

Have you played any other AC games? Do you have any favourite villagers on your island? ✨
Hey! Thank you for the welcome :) haven't quite gotten the help yet but crossing my fingers! I've been playing AC since I was a kid on my DS, and loved the Wii version of AC.. even played pocket camp lol! No particular favorites yet but ill keep you updated! <3

Hey, and welcome to the forums! I’m hoping you decide to stick around after getting some help with the fruits. There’s a great community here!

Hey, and welcome to the forums! I’m hoping you decide to stick around after getting some help with the fruits. There’s a great community here!
for sure sticking around!! so glad I found this community :')

Welcome to the forums, Laney! I’m glad you were able to get the fruits that you needed! ☺️

Welcome to bell tree forums! Do you like Disney?
My sister is obsessed with disney, my cousin works for them, and me and my family went to disneyland and world when we were kids, mostly land. My family all around me has so much interest more than enough for me I just sit here and disney things come around, I can afford to be opinionless

i know im not laney =D

Back