• It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

New to Animal Crossing New Leaf and need friends to play with!

Tayeb

Bells
Switch
4345-5754-9795
New Horizons Token
Feedback
100% (52) +
Hey, I'm a 17 year old guy who recently got Animal crossing new leaf. Its a really good game from what i have seen but i really want to try out the multiplayer part to it. Anyone wanna be my friend and play animal crossing new leaf with me? Please leave your FC below! Or PM me your FC :)

I will keep checking this post and adding all of you who wish to add me, as i want to have my friends list filled with animal crossing friends.

Thanks again!!

FC: 4253-4676-3314

Last edited:
you wanna add me? i hope you don't mind but I'm 13 so if you have a problem with that, then you don't have to add me

- - - Post Merge - - -

also i'll visit your town
you wanna add me? i hope you don't mind but I'm 13 so if you have a problem with that, then you don't have to add me

What's your native fruit? I'd like to come by and sell some peaches if those aren't your town's fruit.

My native fruits are pears :)
Come along!!
You're welcome to :)

yay! would you like me to bring you some fruits? I have them all, except for persimmons

Sure!! !I have peaches and pears. i don't have anything else. thanks :)
my gate is open btw

Hey there! I'm fairly new; just had the game for a week (but have over 50 hours already). I'd love to come visit or vice versa!

FC: 0275-9066-6030

sweet!!
you wanna open your gate or you want me to open mine?

Can I come?! I need some pears :3 I'll bring you some fruit I added your FC! Add mine :D it's right under my name

Ill add Both of you :)
thanks for adding me :)
Ill have my gate open so that we can best friend each other :)

Back