• Guest, you are invited to participate in designing an upcoming community Balloon collectible for release in a future forum event! Click here for more details.
  • It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

NEW SIGNATURE!

bittermeat

Bells
Switch
5890-5490-9221
Signature_04.png

Sora from Kingdom Hearts - Rate out of 10, please.

Awesome, although it may confuse to people that havent play KH, at first I didnt understand lawl =P

pootman1234 said:
Nice, although the text is too small for my taste. Anywho, I give it a 7.5/10
Text is supposed to be small so it doesn't distract the persons eye from the focal point of the image.

Honestly, I don't like it all too much. It seems like there is too much going on and there are too many colours.

Jas0n said:
pootman1234 said:
Text is supposed to be small so it doesn't distract the persons eye from the focal point of the image.

Honestly, I don't like it all too much. It seems like there is too much going on and there are too many colours.
Yeah, but when I have to squint to see it...with the new glasses I just got yesterday...either:

I need to get some new glasses. =p
or
The text should be a little bit bigger.

pootman1234 said:
Jas0n said:
pootman1234 said:

Yeah, but when I have to squint to see it...with the new glasses I just got yesterday...either:

I need to get some new glasses. =p
or
The text should be a little bit bigger.
I think you need new glasses xD I can see it. Although I do think it could be in a better place so it would be more visible.

Piranha325 said:
I'm going to give it a 9.5/10

I like it, it's way better than I can do. Excellent job.
I appreciate it.

@cornymikey: You can see his face on his sleeve towards the right-side.

Back