NEW SIGNATURE!

bittermeat

Bells
Switch
5890-5490-9221
Signature_04.png

Sora from Kingdom Hearts - Rate out of 10, please.

Awesome, although it may confuse to people that havent play KH, at first I didnt understand lawl =P

pootman1234 said:
Nice, although the text is too small for my taste. Anywho, I give it a 7.5/10
Text is supposed to be small so it doesn't distract the persons eye from the focal point of the image.

Honestly, I don't like it all too much. It seems like there is too much going on and there are too many colours.

Jas0n said:
pootman1234 said:
Text is supposed to be small so it doesn't distract the persons eye from the focal point of the image.

Honestly, I don't like it all too much. It seems like there is too much going on and there are too many colours.
Yeah, but when I have to squint to see it...with the new glasses I just got yesterday...either:

I need to get some new glasses. =p
or
The text should be a little bit bigger.

pootman1234 said:
Jas0n said:
pootman1234 said:

Yeah, but when I have to squint to see it...with the new glasses I just got yesterday...either:

I need to get some new glasses. =p
or
The text should be a little bit bigger.
I think you need new glasses xD I can see it. Although I do think it could be in a better place so it would be more visible.

Piranha325 said:
I'm going to give it a 9.5/10

I like it, it's way better than I can do. Excellent job.
I appreciate it.

@cornymikey: You can see his face on his sleeve towards the right-side.

Back