• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

New Sig

its a little messy and i really don't like the colors... but its a good try. also don't do anything with the negative space cuz that will just make it more messy..

pear40 said:
nephewjack said:
I'm trying to stay positive!!!!
:throwingrottenapples:
Sorry Jack, I'm gonna rain on your parade. ^_^
I've just stopped putting my sigs up for scrutiny on TBT.
People have forgotten one big thing, this is a hobby, it's meant to be fun.
I stopped posting them because I don't think it's worth putting them up anywhere. As you said, it's a hobby. Not all hobbies should be shared in my opinion.
Back on topic. Nice work :)
I think Jack is amazing to be honest.
Jack > Daxter.

I think it looks pretty good. What's wrong about it has been said before, to much empty space, better render, ect. But it still looks pretty good.

I've learned to ignore the ass holes who act like signature making is a religion or something. Trust me, It isn't about what OTHER people think of your work, it's what YOU think of your work. It's not bad to ask for an opinion, but when some of the comments are really negative you should just ignore them.

6/10 Good work and keep practicing!

watercat8 said:
I think it looks pretty good. What's wrong about it has been said before, to much empty space, better render, ect. But it still looks pretty good.

I've learned to ignore the ass holes who act like signature making is a religion or something. Trust me, It isn't about what OTHER people think of your work, it's what YOU think of your work. It's not bad to ask for an opinion, but when some of the comments are really negative you should just ignore them.

If you're posting a thread, of course people are going to say their opinions. And if you expect only positive comments and ignore every single negative one, you're never going to get better.

Furry Sparks said:
watercat8 said:

If you're posting a thread, of course people are going to say their opinions. And if you expect only positive comments and ignore every single negative one, you're never going to get better.
I didn't mean to ignore EVERY negative comment. I meant ones like "eww... that sux" and then they don't say anything on how you can improve. There's a difference between constructive criticism and just being negative and rude. I've seen more people be negative on here then give constructive criticism. That's why I'm saying that.

nephewjack said:
I made a sig using Sab's tutorial. CC/Rate, pl0x.
Jack2.png

EDIT: Text moved.
i likes but dislikes render, looks like clay which doesn't really go with the sig. imo anyway

SAMwich said:
pear40 said:
nephewjack said:
I'm trying to stay positive!!!!
:throwingrottenapples:
Sorry Jack, I'm gonna rain on your parade. ^_^
I've just stopped putting my sigs up for scrutiny on TBT.
People have forgotten one big thing, this is a hobby, it's meant to be fun.
I stopped posting them because I don't think it's worth putting them up anywhere. As you said, it's a hobby. Not all hobbies should be shared in my opinion.
Back on topic. Nice work :)
I think Jack is amazing to be honest.
Jack > Daxter.
It's spelled Jak. I think this signature deserves a 4.8/10.

watercat8 said:
Furry Sparks said:
watercat8 said:

I didn't mean to ignore EVERY negative comment. I meant ones like "eww... that sux" and then they don't say anything on how you can improve. There's a difference between constructive criticism and just being negative and rude. I've seen more people be negative on here then give constructive criticism. That's why I'm saying that.
tell me about it... >.>

Back