new question; would anyone be able to help me price my art?

Kirbyz

Dragon Slayer
Bells
Black Famous Mushroom
Camp Bell Tree 2021 Patch
Cocotryoshka
Goomba
Dragonscale Easter Egg
Yellow Candy
Holiday Candy Cane 2019
Pumpkin Cupcake
Waluigi Easter Egg
Yellow Candy
hey guys! so i just got into digital art (even though im stuck doing it on a phone with my finger, though i plan on getting a drawing tablet sometime in the future) and i just wanted to see if i could somehow make tbt by opening up an art shop at some point in time. before doing that, i just want to get your feedback, as i don’t know if my art shop would succeed with my current digital skills now. im a traditional artist, im not used to digitally drawing and the first time i tried was on this piece, which is why it isn’t the best. what i do is i draw my art, outline it, scan it, and place it into a drawing app that im using to digitally colour it, add shading, etc. ive only tried it out with one of my drawings so far, i plan on doing more later but i just finished this one. i have to get more comfortable with all the digital tools as so far im going about it all blindly, and i should probably watch a few tutorials on the app to figure out features that im currently not aware of or don’t know how to use. here is my piece, i can tell the shading is kinda bad, and maybe it needs more dimension? i don’t know, this is how my art style usually is so im hoping it’s fine, but it’d be great to get anyone’s feedback if possible! if you have any nifty tips and tricks for this digital newbie here id love to hear it, it might just help me improve my art! thank you for looking 😊💖

ignore the leg part that isnt coloured lmao it wouldn’t let me colour over it for some reason, not sure what happened there 🤔

i literally just noticed how much i wrote after posting this thread, oops

edit: fixed it, there was some random line over part of her dress

thank you all for your feedback and kind words, i just have another question for whoever is reading this—do you guys have any prices ranges in mind for this? i honestly am so bad at pricing art.. and since there’s only one example here i don’t know if it’s enough to determine a price, but i wanted to try anyway as i really want to open up an art shop to save up for my dream collectibles and my friends dream collectibles. my art is going to be the same style as usual; the style in the example above so based on that, does anyone have any prices in mind for this? i definitely need other people’s input as i wouldn’t be able to figure out a good price range on my own. thank you for looking once again! 💖

Last edited:
omg!!! that sample is gorgeous!! i love the galaxy looking colors under the witch hat ^^
it looks super cool:) i dont have any tips exactly but i say just keep practicing digital art and im sure u will improve in no time!:D

omg!!! that sample is gorgeous!! i love the galaxy looking colors under the witch hat ^^
it looks super cool:) i dont have any tips exactly but i say just keep practicing digital art and im sure u will improve in no time!:D
aw omg tysm, i was so scared when posting this but it made me really happy reading this 🥺💖

im definitely going to keep practicing as much as i can, hopefully i can get better at it someday!

MAM YOUR ART IS SO GOOD!!! i don’t have any tips but i’d definitely commission you if you ever decide to open up shop! ☺️

MAM YOUR ART IS SO GOOD!!! i don’t have any tips but i’d definitely commission you if you ever decide to open up shop! ☺
AHHH xara thank you so much!! i just woke up so reading this was such a good start to my day, this gives me a little hope that my art shop might not flop if i do decide to open it, ty luv 😭💖

wow, that's an amazing artwork! keep it up! :D if you practice drawing more often, you'll surely be able to draw something that you'll be rly proud of :)! i wish u further progress and i would love to see more of ur artworks in the future :)

wow, that's an amazing artwork! keep it up! :D if you practice drawing more often, you'll surely be able to draw something that you'll be rly proud of :)! i wish u further progress and i would love to see more of ur artworks in the future :)
thank you so much for wishing me luck!! i hope to progress enough that im able to post more, it’s really nice to know you’d like to see more, it gives me motivation! 😊💖

You’re art looks really good! I love the stars under the hat. My only advice would be to keep practicing and challenging yourself.

HSJXJS OML KIKIIIII
U NEVER TOLD ME U WERE SO GOOD AT ART 😭💖
TAKE ALL MY TBT IM COMMISSIONING U 😤💖
LAV STOPP YOU’RE NOT PAYING, YOU SENT ME A COLLECTIBLE, YOURS IS FREE CHECK PMS 😤
Post automatically merged:

You’re art looks really good! I love the stars under the hat. My only advice would be to keep practicing and challenging yourself.
thank you so much!! to challenge myself is good advice, im gonna set a goal and hopefully achieve it at some point! 💖

def depends on how long it takes...my rate is 1 hour=100 tbt for my art
however if i were completely guessing..if you did 3/4 body style like the example above....200-450 tbt?

Back