New player- fruit needed

kakapo

PJ
Bells
Hey! I just made my introduction post, but if you don’t know I’m pretty new to New Leaf (ha) and I have all the fruit except oranges, apples, and pears. I’d love to come over to someone’s town and trade anything for fruit. I have some bells, just name your price. I promise to be super respectful: I won’t run, buy anything, or take anything without your permission. Also, my timezone is EST. (Meaning I’m going to bed now and checking on this thread in the morning lol)
Thanks a ton!!
Post automatically merged:

Oh shoot I just realized this is in the completely wrong category
My bad mods, please delete this one, I’m reposting it to the right place now

Hi Kakapo and welcome to TBT! I don't think you have to worry for the wrong section, everyone can make mistakes and then it isn't a big deal💕 Unfortunately I can't play much these days, but you can request your fruits and whatever comes to your mind in the Liz's giveaway discussion:

https://www.belltreeforums.com/threads/lizs-new-leaf-giveaway-all-furniture-fossils-clothes-flowers-bushes-balloons-art-gyroids-badge-help-on-request-open.593683/

When she'll see your post, she will contact you and you'll decide date and hour for the trade! Remember that you can order a maximum of 25 items at a time!

Back