• Guest, you are invited to participate in designing an upcoming community Balloon collectible for release in a future forum event! Click here for more details.
  • It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

New! Pattern Shop

TommySnow

Bells
I have now officially opened the shop! . I will make patterns on request and depending on the difeculty the price will be higher. If you would like a 4 piece pattern please ask me:) Be ready for a high price though :) ALL REQUESTS WILL BE TAKEN IN AND SOLD ON A TUESDAY NIGHT FROM 7:00 to 9:00 GMT. Sorry for the late times Europe but this is just so I can boost my sales for USA! From Tuesday to Sunday please request though. I am sorry that I can't get pictures since I don't know what to do, if you are interestded please request it and then see it on the Monday!

Outfits
: Zero Suit Samus 25K
: Ben 10 (Teenage Version) 10K
: Incredibles (Red) 20K

Patterns
:Umbreon (Pokemon) 30K
: Ice Kirby 30K
: Multi Colour text stating 'I'm just the cool' 30K
: Link wiith the Tryforce 10K

I will be changing the patterns and outfits each week but if a ceratin Pattern or Oustifit get alot of buys I will keep hem for a longer period of time.
Feel free just to say if you want to pre-orded one of these designs. When the shop has started you can request a pattern!

Requests:

Pre-Order:
:Incredibles 'DaAnimalCrossingGuy'

Please also put down your AC;CF(AC:LGTTC) details along with your details from the shop!

Um...I'll take The Incredibles suit :p
BTW how do I get the outfit from you?

That will be 25K :) Allot cheaper than people sell them for :) Well I will go to your town Display it and you give me the money :)

Back