New! Pattern Shop

TommySnow

Bells
I have now officially opened the shop! . I will make patterns on request and depending on the difeculty the price will be higher. If you would like a 4 piece pattern please ask me:) Be ready for a high price though :) ALL REQUESTS WILL BE TAKEN IN AND SOLD ON A TUESDAY NIGHT FROM 7:00 to 9:00 GMT. Sorry for the late times Europe but this is just so I can boost my sales for USA! From Tuesday to Sunday please request though. I am sorry that I can't get pictures since I don't know what to do, if you are interestded please request it and then see it on the Monday!

Outfits
: Zero Suit Samus 25K
: Ben 10 (Teenage Version) 10K
: Incredibles (Red) 20K

Patterns
:Umbreon (Pokemon) 30K
: Ice Kirby 30K
: Multi Colour text stating 'I'm just the cool' 30K
: Link wiith the Tryforce 10K

I will be changing the patterns and outfits each week but if a ceratin Pattern or Oustifit get alot of buys I will keep hem for a longer period of time.
Feel free just to say if you want to pre-orded one of these designs. When the shop has started you can request a pattern!

Requests:

Pre-Order:
:Incredibles 'DaAnimalCrossingGuy'

Please also put down your AC;CF(AC:LGTTC) details along with your details from the shop!

Um...I'll take The Incredibles suit :p
BTW how do I get the outfit from you?

That will be 25K :) Allot cheaper than people sell them for :) Well I will go to your town Display it and you give me the money :)

Back