New Member! Trying to help others out :)

malibu14

Bells
Hi All!
I’m new to the bell tree forums but I’ve been playing AC for some time... my situation is I’m in the middle of transferring all my bells and belongings from my current island to my new island. Unfortunately I am giving my current Switch away because I bought a new one, and you cant transfer the AC data over so I’m stuck with making trips to take all my stuff over to the new island. Enough of me blabbering! Im making this post because I have a large amount of bells and items I will not be transferring over just because its so time consuming. If anyone is interested I could make a list of the furniture/ other items I would like to give away? Not sure how this works lol. As for bells if you need a certain amount just ask :). I dont want anything in return.

Welcome to the forums! I really hope you enjoy your time here 😊
Sorry you're stuck in that eternal trips vortex, I assume it must be really tedious but hopefully, you'll finish really soon and be ready to enjoy again game in your new switch/island~

About the stuff you're letting behind, try the Nook's Cranny Forum and you could list the items you're not taking to your new island (for sale, trade or giveaways) or the Airport Forum (if you want to invite people to your town so they can pick up whatever they need)

Thanks so much !!!:) I knew there was a better place I could’ve posted this I just wasn’t sure. Thanks again for your help ❤️

No problem! If you need something else, let me know 😊 (or ask other users, everybody around here is really nice and willing to help)

And again, welcome! 😉

Welcome to TBT! Looks like your question was already answered, but ye, either Nook’s Cranny or The Airport would be best for that.

Back