• Guest, you are invited to participate in designing an upcoming community Balloon collectible for release in a future forum event! Click here for more details.
  • It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

Shop NEW low prices! Everything 1-5 TBT 📝Catalog/Crafting 💎Materials 💰IGB + NMT deals 🐶Photos 🗿Real Art & Treasures 🐟Fish Bait 💐Hybrids/Bush Starts

Accepting
  1. TBT Bells
Hello! Looking to grab some more hybrids & IGB, please.

Purple mums x10 - 10 TBT
Purple windflowers x10 - 10 TBT
Purple hyacinths x10 - 10 TBT
Purple tulips x15 - 15 TBT
2 million IGB - 2 TBT

Total TBT: 47

Hello! Looking to grab some more hybrids & IGB, please.

Purple mums x10 - 10 TBT
Purple windflowers x10 - 10 TBT
Purple hyacinths x10 - 10 TBT
Purple tulips x15 - 15 TBT
2 million IGB - 2 TBT

Total TBT: 47
Good morning! I'm now online and open for business 🐸🌷 I can get your order ready in a couple of minutes! It'll take 2 trips to bring everything to you. If there's a specific spot you'd like me to plant the flowers just lead the way~

Your total will be 47 TBT, correct.

Good morning! I'm now online and open for business 🐸🌷 I can get your order ready in a couple of minutes! It'll take 2 trips to bring everything to you. If there's a specific spot you'd like me to plant the flowers just lead the way~

Your total will be 47 TBT, correct.
Wonderful, thank you! The TBT has been sent. Drop-off will be to the right of the airport.

I'll PM you a Dodo code in just a moment. :)

I’m at school right now, but I’ll be ready in around 6 hours if you’re available then :)
I'm afraid by then I'll be asleep. It seems the time gaps between us are really wide, as in time zones, but we can try our best to meet up sometime this week :)

Hi! Could I order:

200 NMT - 100 tbt
8 Million Bells - 8 tbt

1 stack of Oranges - 2 tbt
1 stack of Peaches - 2 tbt
1 stack of Pears - 2 tbt
1 stack of Coconuts - 2 tbt
5 stacks of fish bait - 10 tbt
1 stack of wood - 2 tbt
1 stack of softwood - 2 tbt
1 stack of hardwood - 2 tbt
1 stack of iron - 2 tbt
1 stack of stone - 2 tbt
= 136 tbt combined

Would prefer drop off as I still only have the two starting rows of inventory. Sorry, I know it's a big one D:

Hi! Could I order:

200 NMT - 100 tbt
8 Million Bells - 8 tbt

1 stack of Oranges - 2 tbt
1 stack of Peaches - 2 tbt
1 stack of Pears - 2 tbt
1 stack of Coconuts - 2 tbt
5 stacks of fish bait - 10 tbt
1 stack of wood - 2 tbt
1 stack of softwood - 2 tbt
1 stack of hardwood - 2 tbt
1 stack of iron - 2 tbt
1 stack of stone - 2 tbt
= 136 tbt combined

Would prefer drop off as I still only have the two starting rows of inventory. Sorry, I know it's a big one D:
Hello! Thanks so much for visiting my shop! 🐸💖

We can do drop off, no problem! I'll be available to trade for most of the day today. My time zone is EST. When you are ready just let me know and I'll prepare your order! The total will be 136 TBT, correct ^^

Hello! Thanks so much for visiting my shop! 🐸💖

We can do drop off, no problem! I'll be available to trade for most of the day today. My time zone is EST. When you are ready just let me know and I'll prepare your order! The total will be 136 TBT, correct ^^
Meanwhile I just got off work over here in GMT land, but I'll be around now for the next 8 hours, so whenever is good for you works for me really!

Meanwhile I just got off work over here in GMT land, but I'll be around now for the next 8 hours, so whenever is good for you works for me really!
Oooh the timing couldn't be better! I can hop on my Switch and head over as soon as you let me know the dodo code 💞 feel free to message me or post again! Also tysm for the extra tip that was so nice!! I really appreciate it! 😊💖

Hello again!! I just need a couple more items; let me know how much tbt :) (I’m pretty sure these are all reorderable but apologies if some aren’t)

Items:
Pine Tree
Elegant black rug
Grand piano (black if possible)
Simple medium black mat
Manhole cover

Back