Shop NEW low prices! Everything 1-5 TBT 📝Catalog/Crafting 💎Materials 💰IGB + NMT deals 🐶Photos 🗿Real Art & Treasures 🐟Fish Bait 💐Hybrids/Bush Starts

Accepting
  1. TBT Bells
Hello! I have all 3 bear backpack colors available for you if you still need them 😊🐻 I'm online and available all day today so just let me know and I'll order them for you~ thanks for visiting my shop!
yessss please please please. thank you immensely. what would you like in return?

yessss please please please. thank you immensely. what would you like in return?
I accept payment in TBT forum bells at my shop ^^ this service is PWYW (pay what you want) so whatever amount you feel is fair for the requested items.

I ordered them for you! We can trade anytime you're ready 😁

Hi! I am looking for the following art pieces:

• worthy painting
  • warm painting
  • nice painting
  • flowery painting
  • calm painting
  • great statue
I can pay for all! Thank you!

Hi! I am looking for the following art pieces:

• worthy painting
  • warm painting
  • nice painting
  • flowery painting
  • calm painting
  • great statue
I can pay for all! Thank you!
Hello! Thanks for visiting my little shop! ☺️🖤 I have everything ready for you. The total will be 15 TBT~ would you prefer pick up or drop off for your order? I'm fine with either option!

Hi! Can you make me a nice and beautiful selection of hybrids for 40 tbt? Will add 3 blue and purple roses as well, 58 tbt in total if I’m correct!
Welcome to my little shop! ☺️🌷 I can absolutely do that for you! The total will be 58 tbt, correct! This order will be for delivery~

As soon as the payment has been received, I'll arrange the loveliest bouquet of hybrids for you~ I'll make sure to include a bit of everything! 💐💛💚💜💙

I'm available all day to trade so take your time!

Welcome to my little shop! ☺️🌷 I can absolutely do that for you! The total will be 58 tbt, correct! This order will be for delivery~

As soon as the payment has been received, I'll arrange the loveliest bouquet of hybrids for you~ I'll make sure to include a bit of everything! 💐💛💚💜💙

I'm available all day to trade so take your time!
I normally sent the tbt! Will be available in one hour more or less, I’m quite busy finding a fish and harvesting trees! Third day haha a lot to do on my island!

I normally sent the tbt! Will be available in one hour more or less, I’m quite busy finding a fish and harvesting trees! Third day haha a lot to do on my island!
I can confirm I got the tbt, thanks so much! 🥰 no problem, take all the time you need!~ you can either let me know here or in a new message whenever you're ready ^^

No worries! There was never any rush ^^ feel free to let me know a dodo code anytime and I'll come over with the first batch of flowers! It will take two trips to bring them all to you~
I did not receive the notification so I thought you wasn't there. My bad!
Are you available today? I'm here till 12am Brussels time.

Back