Shop NEW low prices! Everything 1-5 TBT 📝Catalog/Crafting 💎Materials 💰IGB + NMT deals 🐶Photos 🗿Real Art & Treasures 🐟Fish Bait 💐Hybrids/Bush Starts

Accepting
  1. TBT Bells
yessss please please please. thank you immensely. what would you like in return?
I accept payment in TBT forum bells at my shop ^^ this service is PWYW (pay what you want) so whatever amount you feel is fair for the requested items.

I ordered them for you! We can trade anytime you're ready 😁

Hi! I am looking for the following art pieces:

• worthy painting
  • warm painting
  • nice painting
  • flowery painting
  • calm painting
  • great statue
I can pay for all! Thank you!

Hi! I am looking for the following art pieces:

• worthy painting
  • warm painting
  • nice painting
  • flowery painting
  • calm painting
  • great statue
I can pay for all! Thank you!
Hello! Thanks for visiting my little shop! ☺️🖤 I have everything ready for you. The total will be 15 TBT~ would you prefer pick up or drop off for your order? I'm fine with either option!

Hi! Can you make me a nice and beautiful selection of hybrids for 40 tbt? Will add 3 blue and purple roses as well, 58 tbt in total if I’m correct!
Welcome to my little shop! ☺️🌷 I can absolutely do that for you! The total will be 58 tbt, correct! This order will be for delivery~

As soon as the payment has been received, I'll arrange the loveliest bouquet of hybrids for you~ I'll make sure to include a bit of everything! 💐💛💚💜💙

I'm available all day to trade so take your time!

Welcome to my little shop! ☺️🌷 I can absolutely do that for you! The total will be 58 tbt, correct! This order will be for delivery~

As soon as the payment has been received, I'll arrange the loveliest bouquet of hybrids for you~ I'll make sure to include a bit of everything! 💐💛💚💜💙

I'm available all day to trade so take your time!
I normally sent the tbt! Will be available in one hour more or less, I’m quite busy finding a fish and harvesting trees! Third day haha a lot to do on my island!

I normally sent the tbt! Will be available in one hour more or less, I’m quite busy finding a fish and harvesting trees! Third day haha a lot to do on my island!
I can confirm I got the tbt, thanks so much! 🥰 no problem, take all the time you need!~ you can either let me know here or in a new message whenever you're ready ^^

No worries! There was never any rush ^^ feel free to let me know a dodo code anytime and I'll come over with the first batch of flowers! It will take two trips to bring them all to you~
I did not receive the notification so I thought you wasn't there. My bad!
Are you available today? I'm here till 12am Brussels time.

Back