• Guest, you are invited to participate in designing an upcoming community Balloon collectible for release in a future forum event! Click here for more details.
  • It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

Shop NEW low prices! Everything 1-5 TBT 📝Catalog/Crafting 💎Materials 💰IGB + NMT deals 🐶Photos 🗿Real Art & Treasures 🐟Fish Bait 💐Hybrids/Bush Starts

Accepting
  1. TBT Bells
Hi! Sorry for the late reply! I'm afraid I don't have Chino Pants but I do have the Bathtub with Yuzu I could re-order for you ^^ I also have the 5 million IGB ready if you'd like to come pick up.

Just let me know if still interested!
That's okay! Let me send over some tbt for the tub and the bells! I can p/up any time! :)

That's okay! Let me send over some tbt for the tub and the bells! I can p/up any time! :)
Thanks so much for the TBT! I have your order ready ^^ you can use the outdoor ABD by my house to deposit the bells as I drop them.

The dodo code is FR2TN

See you soon!

hello there if you are still available i would really like to order 400 NMT

i'm on a villager hunt and ran out of tickets :)

hello there if you are still available i would really like to order 400 NMT

i'm on a villager hunt and ran out of tickets :)
Order ready! for a total of 200 TBT 🌷 many thanks for visiting my shop! I'll deliver to your island as soon as payment + dodo code has been sent. I'm available to trade all day so no hurry!

Hi! Could I order

8M IGB
Nutcracker x2
Statue of Liberty
Hello and welcome to my shop! Thank you for visiting! I have your order ready for a total of 38 TBT 🌷 you can use the outdoor ABD by my house to pick up the bells as I drop them.

I'll go ahead and send you a PM with the dodo code~

• Love
Reactions: Ami
Can I trade you 2 TBT for 2 million in game bells? I wanna pay off Nook and get Saharah on Harv's island (╥﹏╥)
TBT bells are the "bells" amount I have on my profile here right? Sorry I haven't used TBT currency before and wanna make sure I understand it right!

Can I trade you 2 TBT for 2 million in game bells? I wanna pay off Nook and get Saharah on Harv's island (╥﹏╥)
TBT bells are the "bells" amount I have on my profile here right? Sorry I haven't used TBT currency before and wanna make sure I understand it right!
Hi! Thanks for visiting my shop! 😊 you're correct about TBT bells, yes! To transfer bells to someone else, you simply click on the amount of bells on my own profile, and that opens up a new window which then lets you transfer TBT~ I hope my explanation helps!

I can prepare your order of 2 million IGB as soon as 2 TBT payment has been received, thanks so much!

Back