Shop NEW low prices! Everything 1-5 TBT 📝Catalog/Crafting 💎Materials 💰IGB + NMT deals 🐶Photos 🗿Real Art & Treasures 🐟Fish Bait 💐Hybrids/Bush Starts

Accepting
  1. TBT Bells
Hi Panda! I’ve been terraforming my island to my liking like crazy, so I’m in need of more bells, cause you know, expensive bridge/inclines. The usual. xD

May I please order 8mil IGB? Thank you so much! 😊

Hiya Panda c:

May I please get; 4 million TBT (4 TBT), 3 stacks of wood (15 TBT), 3 stacks of hardwood (15 TBT), 3 stacks of softwood (15 TBT), 2 stacks of gold nuggets (10 TBT), for 59 TBT? :3 I think I did the math correctly :0

Hiya Panda c:

May I please get; 4 million TBT (4 TBT), 3 stacks of wood (15 TBT), 3 stacks of hardwood (15 TBT), 3 stacks of softwood (15 TBT), 2 stacks of gold nuggets (10 TBT), for 59 TBT? :3 I think I did the math correctly :0
Let's check out your order ☺️

4 million IGB = 4 TBT
11 stacks of materials = 55 TBT

Total = 59 TBT

Yup! Looking good! 💖 I'm free now if you are ^^ I will wait for your new PM~ see you soon!
Post automatically merged:

Will continue to accept and take care of orders tomorrow afternoon EST~ please feel free to make any reservations!

Last edited:
Hi, can I please get 10 each of the green/purple mums
Hello! I'm sorry I missed your post.

I'll be available to trade later today, as I'm currently at work. I'll be sure to let you know as soon as I can get on my Switch ☺️ I truly appreciate your patience.

@rrenaa order pending. If you're still interested in the 10 green and 10 purple mums please let me know ☺️ I'm available for the rest of the day to trade.

Back