Shop NEW low prices! Everything 1-5 TBT 📝Catalog/Crafting 💎Materials 💰IGB + NMT deals 🐶Photos 🗿Real Art & Treasures 🐟Fish Bait 💐Hybrids/Bush Starts

Accepting
  1. TBT Bells
Thanks! Something came up so I won’t be able to get on until tomorrow. I will pay you now and see you tomorrow if your available!
That's okay :) you can message me tomorrow anytime. I'll be free almost all day.
Hi Panda! Would you let me know when you get more NMTs back in stock? Also gonna order some more bells for my mom and I to split later. Thanks! 🙂
Hello! I'll definitely let you know ^^ and as for bells, sure! I'll await your order. Thank you!

Heya! Pretty new around here and I'd just like to confirm something:
When you say that you're looking for 25 "TBTs" for a Gulliver Stonehenge, does this mean that you don't accept the NMT equivalent? I see you have a conversion rate above from the site's currency -> NMT, and was just curious about this.
Thanks!

hi!

can i have a stack of skinny mushrooms, please? i was crafting my last 2 mush lamps cause i was replacing all my streetlamps with mushlamps & i noticed there was one street lamp left over :>

Heya! Pretty new around here and I'd just like to confirm something:
When you say that you're looking for 25 "TBTs" for a Gulliver Stonehenge, does this mean that you don't accept the NMT equivalent? I see you have a conversion rate above from the site's currency -> NMT, and was just curious about this.
Thanks!
Hello! First off, welcome to the forum ☺️ I hope you enjoy your time here!

I do not accept NMT as payment, but as a welcome gift from me please select any 8 items you'd like (including treasures, materials, art) no payment necessary ^-^ if that sounds good just let me know what you would like and we'll go from there.

Please use this handy link to learn what TBT (forum currency) is all about :)
hi!

can i have a stack of skinny mushrooms, please? i was crafting my last 2 mush lamps cause i was replacing all my streetlamps with mushlamps & i noticed there was one street lamp left over :>
Sure! Order ready for drop off ^^

Hello! First off, welcome to the forum ☺ I hope you enjoy your time here!

I do not accept NMT as payment, but as a welcome gift from me please select any 8 items you'd like (including treasures, materials, art) no payment necessary ^-^ if that sounds good just let me know what you would like and we'll go from there.

Please use this handy link to learn what TBT (forum currency) is all about :)

Sure! Order ready for drop off ^^
First of all, thank you for your warm welcome and unbelievable generosity. I will think on a few things when I log in later and PM you the details if that works for you. I thank you very much for this gesture!

Secondly, thanks a lot of the direction regarding the site's currency. It is surprisingly in-depth as I'm coming to find, and I'll be sure to keep this resource in mind for future transactions.

I would love to buy a bunch of fish bait, as I'm trying to finish my museum. I didn't see pricing listed on the first page tho. I have TBT bells or NMT to offer. I do not have the patience to make hundreds of bait lol

First of all, thank you for your warm welcome and unbelievable generosity. I will think on a few things when I log in later and PM you the details if that works for you. I thank you very much for this gesture!

Secondly, thanks a lot of the direction regarding the site's currency. It is surprisingly in-depth as I'm coming to find, and I'll be sure to keep this resource in mind for future transactions.
I'm happy I could be of help :) thank you for checking out my services! I'll await your PM with further details~ I'm available for most of the day today so I'll make sure to pay close attention to my inbox. And I'm glad the link was helpful to you!
I would love to buy a bunch of fish bait, as I'm trying to finish my museum. I didn't see pricing listed on the first page tho. I have TBT bells or NMT to offer. I do not have the patience to make hundreds of bait lol
Hi! I sell stacks of fish bait for 5 TBT each~ just let me know how many you would like :) the stack quantity is located in the OP if you would like to have a look. Thank you!

@NebulaNights good day! I'm tagging you to inform you that I now have NMTs in stock again, but only in limited quantities for now. If you're interested please let me know!

I'm happy I could be of help :) thank you for checking out my services! I'll await your PM with further details~ I'm available for most of the day today so I'll make sure to pay close attention to my inbox. And I'm glad the link was helpful to you!

Hi! I sell stacks of fish bait for 5 TBT each~ just let me know how many you would like :) the stack quantity is located in the OP if you would like to have a look. Thank you!

@NebulaNights good day! I'm tagging you to inform you that I now have NMTs in stock again, but only in limited quantities for now. If you're interested please let me know!
Awesome! May I please order 50 NMTs and 12 mil as a start? 🙂

Back