Shop NEW low prices! Everything 1-5 TBT 📝Catalog/Crafting 💎Materials 💰IGB + NMT deals 🐶Photos 🗿Real Art & Treasures 🐟Fish Bait 💐Hybrids/Bush Starts

Accepting
  1. TBT Bells
Hi Panda, could I buy 8 mil bells for 8 tbt? Been so busy lately, I haven't the chance to save up for the coming update. 💀 I'll be constantly checking back so I'll be available whenever today. Thank you!

Hi there!
can I order:
1 gold watering can, and
1 stack each of:
maple leaves
young spring bamboo (can you tell me how many are in a stack?)

12 TBT, right? And, I have the watering can ready!

@Nefarious order ready! It'll take 2 trips to complete. You may send me a new PM whenever you're ready for drop off!

@Bekaa as soon as I'm finished with the order above it will be your turn. I'll be sure to send you a message. I appreciate your patience 😊 and to answer your question, there are 30 pieces of young spring bamboo in a stack.

@Nefarious order ready! It'll take 2 trips to complete. You may send me a new PM whenever you're ready for drop off!

@Bekaa as soon as I'm finished with the order above it will be your turn. I'll be sure to send you a message. I appreciate your patience 😊
No hurry. Tomorrow’s good too, if you need to take care of other orders or whatever.

Hi! Could I also get 8 million bells? Seems like a popular request right now lol. Tomorrow would be better and I know there are people before me so no rush :)

Hi! Could I also get 8 million bells? Seems like a popular request right now lol. Tomorrow would be better and I know there are people before me so no rush :)
Yes it seems so! Tomorrow definitely works for me 😊 I'll make sure to message you tomorrow. I really appreciate your patience 💕
I'm available right now.
Thank you for the payment and generous tip! I'm ready now to deliver your order ☺️

Hi! Another request for 8 million bells for the price 8 TBT!

Let me know if this is still in stock. I'll be available tomorrow (Thursday) after 6:30 / 7 pm EST.

Hi! Another request for 8 million bells for the price 8 TBT!

Let me know if this is still in stock. I'll be available tomorrow (Thursday) after 6:30 / 7 pm EST.

Sending 4 TBT to prepay for 4 million bells!
Thank you both for ordering! I'll be available a little later today after I finish my shift at work, from 1pm to 10pm EST :) I'll be sure to let you know once I'm back online and available to trade~ thank you for your patience!

hi! i'd like to order 8 million bells for tbt from you ^^ btw, is it possible to order it twice?
id also like to order a golden shovel, goden fishing rod and a golden axe if this all isnt too much trouble for you - i'll provide the regular tools for crafting them :)

Hello, could I place an order for 8mil bells, as well as 1 stack of pears, for 8+5tbt respectively?
Yes that's correct, 8+5 = 13 TBT

I'll be available to trade later on today after work. My time is EST~ I'll be sure to let you know when I'm free to trade. I appreciate your patience :)
hi! i'd like to order 8 million bells for tbt from you ^^ btw, is it possible to order it twice?
id also like to order a golden shovel, goden fishing rod and a golden axe if this all isnt too much trouble for you - i'll provide the regular tools for crafting them :)
Yes definitely 😊 I have several pending orders ahead of you but as soon as it's your turn I'll message you. Thank you for your patience!

Closing shop now until I'm caught up on all pending orders.

Open again for business from 1pm EST to 10pm EST

Pending orders

@satine 8 million IGB for 8 TBT
@Zakira 8 million IGB for 8 TBT
@Brookie 8 million IGB for 8 TBT
@grrrolf 4 million IGB for 4 TBT (preorder payment received!)
@digital-storage 8 million IGB + 1 stack of pears for 13 TBT
@chamsae 8 million IGB (please let me know if you'd like to order a second IGB deal!) + 1 golden shovel, 1 golden fishing rod and 1 golden axe for 14 TBT - 22 TBT

I'm available earlier than expected today to take care of pending orders. Please send me a new PM if you're still interested in your orders and I'll take care of everyone one at a time. Thank you!

I'll close shop for now until all pending orders are complete.​

Back