• Thanks for playing! The closing ceremony for TBT World Championship 2024 has been posted. Congratulations to the winning team, Squirtle Squad! We'll announce the winners for our Master Ball raffle and distribute your hard-earned arcade tokens soon.

Shop NEW low prices! Everything 1-5 TBT 📝Catalog/Crafting 💎Materials 💰IGB + NMT deals 🐶Photos 🗿Real Art & Treasures 🐟Fish Bait 💐Hybrids/Bush Starts

Accepting
  1. TBT Bells
Pirate barrel for 10 tbt?? :)

(Edit)
IGN: AtomicNyx
Island Name: Isla Luna

Me again 😅 needed to add a few more things to my new order. So here it is:

- the pirate barrel = 10 tbt
- gallant statue = 25 tbt
- 4 million IGB = 4 tbt

For a total of 39tbt?? ^.^

Last edited:
Pirate barrel for 10 tbt?? :)

(Edit)
IGN: AtomicNyx
Island Name: Isla Luna

Me again 😅 needed to add a few more things to my new order. So here it is:

- the pirate barrel = 10 tbt
- gallant statue = 25 tbt
- 4 million IGB = 4 tbt

For a total of 39tbt?? ^.^
Hello! ☺️ 39 TBT total, yes!~

I'm currently still at work but will be available later today (just like last time, I can do 2pm-12am pst your time) if you're okay with waiting? You may also reserve your order until then!

Hello! ☺ 39 TBT total, yes!~

I'm currently still at work but will be available later today (just like last time, I can do 2pm-12am pst your time) if you're okay with waiting? You may also reserve your order until then!

Yeah, if 2pm to 12am (pst) works for you then we can definitely do the trade tomorrow ^.^ I'll send you the tbt to reserve the order now. Thank you so much! ♡

Yeah, if 2pm to 12am (pst) works for you then we can definitely do the trade tomorrow ^.^ I'll send you the tbt to reserve the order now. Thank you so much! ♡
Payment received, thank you!

I may be able to get online much earlier than that, so I will PM you just in case. Until later! I appreciate your patience 😊

Back