• TBT World Championship is here! Put your gaming skills to the test in many different games either playable on Nintendo Switch or directly in your browser. For more information, get started in the new Welcome to The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread, which will explain how to opt-in and join a team.

New Leaf on Miiverse : the drawings

Boccages

Bells
Switch
0347-4629-2695
Silver Mailbox
Pear (Fruit)
Orange (Fruit)
Mailbox
Like I've done before, I'm gonne share with you some drawings made using the Wii U GamePad for the Animal Crossing Community on Miiverse by users like you and I. These 20 images are taken directly from Miiverse and were drawn in the last 5-6 hours.

I always think they are very interesting :) What do you guys think ?

Last edited:
I'm only the author of one of them. And not the best one : Friga's.

Last edited:
Looking at it a second time, I have to say that the Avery one looks a bit weird to me. Not only the fact that the guy is canoodling with a life-size version of the animal, but also that Avery looks more like Falco in Starfox than himself ? No ?

I like that Fang one. xD
And the Hans one speaks to me...I've had him practically from the beginning, and he /just/ moved out. Dx I really didn't like him at first, and he really is ugly. .__.

Those are so awesome, you should share some more if you do find any, since sadly I don't own a WiiU so I can't check Miiverse. ;; I like the drawing of Lucky saying "spoopy" too! It's so cute.

Back