• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Selling New Horizons Villagers: Amiibo!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Name: Bethany
Requested Villager(s): Poncho, Hans
Payment: 30 NMT
Can Collect: (e.g today, or specific date)
Whenever you accept this I will start cycling

Last edited:
name: rin
villager: tangy
payment: fifteen nmts
can collect: today if possible, or whenever you’re available ^_^ willing to hold an open plot if you’re busy then

Name: Haico
Requested Villager(s): Marshall
Payment: 1m IGB. (I can go up to around 2m IGB)
Can Collect: (e.g today, or specific date):
Today, I got an empty plot. Maybe tomorow? I don't know enough about the game mechanics.
Just checking as I know my friend said she'd take on a request with someone wanting Marshal. Was it you as I have him on my island right now. XD
Post automatically merged:

Name:Yorli
Requested Villager(s): Julian, Octavian
Payment: 50 NMT
Can Collect Tomorrow or when suits
Hi! :) I'm going to moving Julian in for you in the next hour, so just give me the go ahead and I'll get him in boxes for you.

I don't mind at all! ^^
I need to give someone Julian first so once I've completed that request I can do those 3 for you. :) Do you want to get them all in one go or at different times? :)

Name: Bethany
Requested Villager(s): Poncho, Hans, Wolfgang
Payment: 30 NMT
Can Collect: (e.g today, or specific date)
Whenever you accept this I will start cycling
I have two requests to do first and one is with 3 villagers but as soon as I'm finished with them I will let you know and we can cycle through them. :)

name: rin
villager: tangy
payment: fifteen nmts
can collect: today if possible, or whenever you’re available ^_^ willing to hold an open plot if you’re busy then
I have a few requests to get through so I'd say probably don't hold your plot as I'm not sure when I can do your request, but you're on the list and I'll contact you when I can do your request for Tangy. :)

Last edited:
Just checking as I know my friend said she'd take on a request with someone wanting Marshal. Was it you as I have him on my island right now. XD

Hi! :) I'm going to moving Julian in for you in the next hour, so just give me the go ahead and I'll get him in boxes for you.

I need to give someone Julian first so once I've completed that request I can do those 3 for you. :) Do you want to get them all in one go or at different times? :)

I have two requests to do first and one is with 3 villagers but as soon as I'm finished with them I will let you know and we can cycle through them. :)

I have a few requests to get through so I'd say probably don't hold your plot as I'm not sure when I can do your request, but you're on the list and I'll contact you when I can do your request for Tangy. :)
Yup I'm just getting the NMTs

Yup I'm just getting the NMTs
He is moved in, I'll get him in boxes just need someone to pick up Marshal should be ready for pick up in an hour if sooner I'll message :)

I think I would like the 3 bundle offer
If you're interested please fill out a form. Though I am a bit swamped with requests so it may take a while to do them.

Last edited:
Name: Rita
Requested Villager(s): Ruby
Payment: 15 NMT
Can Collect: June 21st (tomorrow) or whenever you're free tbh

Last edited:
Name: anna
Requested Villager(s): apollo
Payment: 50tbt
Can Collect: (e.g today, or specific date): today or whenever ur able to get back to me

Due to really bad internet I am going to have to close all requests and lockdown this thread until it is fixed. I apologize for any inconvenience and I hope you can find your villagers, will hopefully get this sorted asap but no promises.

BUMP!

Internet has finally been fixed and I can do requests again! I have an updated list which includes Ankha (finally got her).
I'm sorry for the wait guys! If you could please refill out the form as I will only be accepting requests from this message and onwards.

Name: Rita from Lurelin
Requested Villager(s): Ruby
Payment: 50 TBT
Can Collect: today, just have to TT to get a plot open!

Name: Carson from Griswold
Requested Villager(s): Ankha
Payment: 30 NMTs
Can Collect: Anytime can work, but please hurry. I'm trying to hold on the lot as long as possible.

Last edited:
Name: Mike (I assume this is the name of our islander)
Requested Villager(s): Drago
Payment: 50 TBT
Can Collect: Today

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back