• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Thanks for playing! The closing ceremony for TBT World Championship 2024 has been posted. Congratulations to the winning team, Squirtle Squad! Update: The Master Ball raffle winners have now been announced and rewards have been distributed. Time to spend your Arcade Tokens!

New Horizons - Share your Friend Code

TBT Username: Layla
In-game name: Layla
Friend Code: 7469-7673-6780

TBT Username: lid.bot
In-game name: Lid
Friend Code: SW-4590-4388-5898

Hi! Please add me as a friend! I play animal crossing a lot (maybe too much), and would love to have people visit my island. :)

TBT Username- caseykane7
In-game name- Casey
Friend code- 6928-5557-9959

TBT Username: SilverKitty
In-game Name: Luscha
Friend Code: 3017-9931-1905

Luscha's Adventure Begins.jpg

TBT Username- Sugarsprig
In-game name- Tori
Friend code- SW-0437-5049-6119

would love some active friends to play with :3

TBT Username- Sky
In-game name- Sky
Friend code- SW-0101-1634-7538

I'm on for the next hour & having my Island open to all so pop in with the Dodo code 853VR if you wanna. Any fruit/flowers welcome.

TBT Username: wizziepooh
In-game name: wizziepooh
Friend Code: 7967-0197-7972

I've recently started playing and I'm on pretty much all day because my classes are online and I'm not working at the moment :)

TBT Username: wizziepooh
In-game name: wizziepooh
Friend Code: 7967-0197-7972

I've recently started playing and I'm on pretty much all day because my classes are online and I'm not working at the moment :)
is it alright if i join? i really need cool furniture for my island and im not sure whether you play on the northern or southern hemisphere. pls lmk if nooks cranny and able sisters are still open <3
Post automatically merged:

TBT Username: lid.bot
In-game name: Lid
Friend Code: SW-4590-4388-5898

Hi! Please add me as a friend! I play animal crossing a lot (maybe too much), and would love to have people visit my island. :)
hi im mj :) would love to play. i'll be active in the morning and add u then <3

TBT Username: mjwazhere
In-Game Name: mj
Friend Code: 2000-2197-0839

hi, my name is mj and i've been playing acnh consistently since release day. i really need more variety and friends to play with and visit <3 if you dont mind if i ask to catalog, and to buy stuff from your islands nooks cranny and able sister shops, please lmk. really in need of being a part of this cute community <3

Last edited:
is it alright if i join? i really need cool furniture for my island and im not sure whether you play on the northern or southern hemisphere. pls lmk if nooks cranny and able sisters are still open <3

hi im mj :) would love to play. i'll be active in the morning and add u then <3

TBT Username: mjwazhere
In-Game Name: mj
Friend Code: 2000-2197-0839

hi, my name is mj and i've been playing acnh consistently since release day. i really need more variety and friends to play with and visit <3 if you dont mind if i ask to catalog, and to buy stuff from your islands nooks cranny and able sister shops, please lmk. really in need of being a part of this cute community <3

hi!! I’m northern hemisphere and I really did just start playing yesterday so I basically have nothing on my island. Would it be okay if I still added you though?

of course, we can still hang (~:

hi!! I’m northern hemisphere and I really did just start playing yesterday so I basically have nothing on my island. Would it be okay if I still added you though?
of course we can still hang (~: (sorry im confused how to reply and post things still lol)

hiii :)

I I just saw this and with quarantine and all i have been playing ACNL just too much hihi ( not ashamed ) I am only in day two though, today is my second day playing.

I would like to add you all im looking for fun and relax people to play, trade, be able to sell turnips, see our islands progression and just family friendly hang out

Let me know what you think!

here is my code: SW - 3003 - 5452 - 4153

Happy to meet you and play with you :)

My account:
TBT Username: Bunbun
In-game Name: Bunbun
Friend Code: 3648-6972-0881

SO's account:
TBT Username: Ballerina
In-game Name: Ballerina
Friend Code: 2413-0669-6213

Please add us both

TBT Username: speedwagon
In-game name: Speed
Friend Code: 6677-1860-5694

TBT Username: Pixori
In-game name: Aimi
Friend Code: 5651-9186-6413
( Please be 18+ as well for my own comfort. I like making friends with ppl around my age and can’t connect usually with people under 23, let alone 18. So YA! Alsoalso! I’d prefer real friendship overtime over just a large friend count on my switch haha )

TBT Username: IncognitoG
In-game name: IncognitoG
Friend Code: SW-4768-2186-4498

Feel free to add me :)

TBT Username- Pinkles
In-game name- Pinkles
Friend code- SW-5175-3622-7519

Native fruit: Apples
Native Flower: Lilly
Growing: Pears, oranges, peaches, cherries.
Island Decor Status: Undecorated/hot mess.
Free stuff: Right by airport.

TBT Username: Snek
In-game name: Curtis
Friend Code: 0744-8044-4520

Native fruit: Orange
Flowers: Windflower, Tulip, Pansy, and Hyacinth

Friendcode: SW-3955-4645-4784
Switch Profile Name: Callie14x
Character Name: Pascal
Island Name: Gullepe
Native Fruit: Peaches, but got also all the others.
Hemisphere: Northern

Feel free to add me! :)

Back