Giveaway New Horizons Free/Equal Trading Thread

On hiatus for a week, until graduate school is done for the semester. :)

Hi everyone! Please PM me to arrange any of the following:
  • Free any time: Any of the 5 fruits, shopping from Nooks/Able Sisters, visit for Kicks, Celeste, a meteor shower, or Sahara. I'll post in the thread on days I have special events or visitors.
  • Catalog: Here are the items I have; some are on hand, some have to be ordered (colors vary - I couldn't figure out how to show which colors I have). If you want to do a catalog swap, see my wishlist below.
  • Wishlist: These are furniture and clothing I'd like to catalog or trade for! For most items, I'd like any color.
  • Equal Exchange Nook Miles Items: Right now, I am primarily looking for a white or red drinks machine. I am also willing to trade for furniture from my wishlist or any hybrid flowers, though! I have:
Constructions sign: blue and whiteLifeguard Chair: bluePortable toilet: greyStreetlamp: blackUtility pole: grey
Drink machine: pinkPublic bench: greenSnack machine: redSpringy ride-on: pinkTourist telescope: grey
Park clock: whitePhone box: redSandbox: blueCotton-candy stall: blackPlayground gym: primary colors
Parabolic antenna: plain whiteSoccer goal: whiteSolar panel: blackWind turbine: blue tipsLIghthouse: all yellow
Monster statue: dark bluePool: grey and purpleTeacup ride: pastel

Last edited:
I've updated the first post with blinkcrossing's info per their request. If any of you would like me to add your information for easy access to the first post, please let me know! Otherwise it's perfectly fine to post them separately in this thread. Thank you everyone so much for your contributions to this~ Well done on spreading some good will through our community

Saah:
Free:

Cataloguing any of the items in my storage (rules on crown cataloguing at the end of this post)
Crafting of any of my recipes, as long as you provide stones, gold nuggets, large star fragments, and any furniture needed that I don't have the recipe for
Entry for Saharah, Nooks (native fruit: pear), Ables, Kicks, Daisy, and villagers giving out recipes
Fruit of any kind except bamboo sprouts, no more than 10 per person.
Roam in a southern hemisphere island (but please leave if the queue is full)
Equal Exchange:
Cataloguing any of the items not in my storage - please let me catalog items I don't already have that have a close total value in bells
Crafting recipes that need stones, gold nuggets, large star fragments, and furniture I don't have recipes for - please provide these materials

Today in Phyre:
The visitor of the day is Flick! Talking to him doesn't do anything, but if you do it anyway, tell him I love him!
No villager is crafting anything right now.
Both Able Sisters and Nook's Cranny are closed for the day.

Due to the value of these items, I'll have to ask for collaterals from everyone who doesn't have a 100% feedback rating and at least 30 ratings. Bring enough bells to buy the crown you want to catalog (1.200.000 for the royal crown, 1.000.000 for the crown), drop them on the ground, I'll pick them up and then drop the crown for you to catalog. Once you return the crown, I'll return the bells.

Catalog, craftables, storage, etc:
All in this spreadsheet. Go to the "For Traders" sheet, select the option you want, and what you need will show up.

Turnip-Exchange Code
Phyre is closed for the day! Thanks to everyone who visited!​
Go to the link, and press the "Join this queue" button. In "Visitor Queue", the number of people currently on the island / the maximum number allowed (2) will be displayed. If it's written 2/2, that means the island is currently full and you'll have to wait in line until someone leaves. In the fine print, "Currently there are X visitor(s) in line" is written. This is a bit misleading; the people currently on the island are counted torwards the total. So if there are 2/2 visitors on the island, and 3 people in line, that means the third person (you) is actually the next in line.

Once you join the queue and write your in-game name (so I can recognize you), there'll be text at the bottom saying you're the #X out of X people in line. Again, this number is misleading; if you're #3 out of 3 people in line, that means you're next, and should start preparing to travel.

As soon as it's your turn, the page will make a quick alarm sound, and tell you the Dodo Code (or tell you to refresh the page to get it). Then you can use the Dodo code to travel to Phyre!

When leaving, please remember to click the Leave Queue button. You should do that once you see the "leaving through airport gate" cutscene in-game. That way, the next person in line can receive the Dodo Code and travel here!

If there's someone after you in line (there are more than two people in line according to the website), please leave once you finish your business, without roaming to catch critters. You can rejoin the queue after leaving, or message me to schedule a time in which you have the island to yourself!

Last edited:
I've updated the first post with blinkcrossing's info per their request. If any of you would like me to add your information for easy access to the first post, please let me know! Otherwise it's perfectly fine to post them separately in this thread. Thank you everyone so much for your contributions to this~ Well done on spreading some good will through our community

Hi Mairen! Would you mind putting me in the OP as well?

Thank you!
Post automatically merged:

By the way, I have Sahara visiting today if anyone would like to come visit. She has:

Ringside seating
Field flooring
Red-and-blue checkered rug
Red carpet
Blue-design kitchen mat (super cute, imo)

Last edited:
Sahara is here today, and she has:
  • Yellow small round mat
  • Snowflake rug
  • Blue shaggy rug
  • And now it gets tricky because I also traded 10 tickets, so I'm not sure but including tickets she also has: ruins wall, cafe-curtain wall, paintball flooring, field flooring

If you wanna visit her just send me a pm

Sahara is here today, and she has:
  • Yellow small round mat
  • Snowflake rug
  • Blue shaggy rug
  • And now it gets tricky because I also traded 10 tickets, so I'm not sure but including tickets she also has: ruins wall, cafe-curtain wall, paintball flooring, field flooring

If you wanna visit her just send me a pm

Hi! I would love to get the cafe-curtain wall, can I trade it with you? I joined this forum yesterday so I'm still figuring out how to send all the messages and such.

Ik lees nu ook dat je Nederlands bent! Hoe leuk :^D

I am still looking for four brown streetlamps. If anyone has these and is interested in white streetlamps in return, or for example 2 NMT (as this would also equal 4.000 miles), let me know :)

Last edited:
Love this idea! I personally don't like entrance fees for island visits, so I'm glad to participate in this and try and get more involved with the community.

Jules from Tansan (northern hemisphere)

My list of DIY recipes & Wishlist- Please read my island rules in the spread sheet before coming to my town. Let me know your island rules if I visit you.
  • Free: Visits to Ables / Nook's Cranny / Travelling merchants / Special visitors / Crafting villager for recipes
  • Also Free: You may harvest flowers on my beaches only. Feel free to catalog any furniture on the beach and take any dupe recipes left on the beach.
  • Crafting: Free as long as you provide all materials. I can also craft with my materials and trade for something on my wish list.
  • Equal exchange: Nook Mile Ticket items, my native fruit stack for yours, furniture catalog - just ask and I might have (haven't made a list yet)
Additional info
  • I do not time travel, so keep that in mind when ordering NMT items and cataloging from me for exchanges
  • All crafting/trading will happen on the beach in front of Able Sisters.
  • I use Dodo codes and do not add best friends
  • GMT+7. When I'm available I will quote this post for a bump with whatever's happenin' on my island! Please PM me for visits

Last edited:
Free: 4 Hybrids of your choice! I can offer every hybrid except for black tulips, black lilys, black cosmos, green mums, and gold roses. It may take me a day or 2 before I can get your hybrids depending on stock!

I am looking for purple windflowers to make a DIY recepie :)

Hello!

Rae:
  • Free: All fruits and flowers, just ask!
  • Equal Exchange: Nook Mile Ticket Items
    • Here's everything I've got. Things I have are in red, things I want are in green! Hit me up, though it'll take a day for me to get most things. Clock is also wrong, I have a black one.
  • Crafting: Free! Items of note are cutting board and palm tree lamp, ask about anything though :)

I have a lot of the nook miles items you want! I am currently low on miles, but I can offer you some!

this sounds lovely! feel free to PM me if I can help in any way.

island of Valkama | northern hemisphere | GMT+3

• Always available for free
    • visits to Nook's Cranny, Able Sisters & visiting NPCs
    • my Nook's Cranny sells hyacinth, pansy, tulip and windflower seeds - PM me & I'll let you know what they have in stock
    • crafting - please provide the materials though! here's a list of the recipes I have
  • Catalog: you can catalog or buy items from my catalog if you pay back the amount of Bells the item costs to order from the catalog. here's my furniture catalog. I'll update with clothing and wallpaper/flooring catalogs at some point - in the meanwhile, if you're looking for a specific item, ask and I'll check to see if I have it!
  • Equal exchange:
    • Nook Miles furniture/items - sometimes I TT and sometimes I don't
    • tall resetti construction sign
      red lifeguard chair
      green portable toilet
      green streetlamp
      red drink machine
      light blue/ pink public bench
      grey snack machine
      light brown springy ride-on
      white tourist telescope
      brown park clock
      white phone box
      pink cotton candy stall
      pastel playground gym
      parabolic antenna with red/black logo
      black solar panel
      wind turbine with red markings
      brick lighthouse
      red monster statue
      white pool
      black/red/white teacup ride
  • Free stuff up for grabs atm: these DIY recipes, an abundance of white roses and white hyacinths, orange pansies
today (16/4) Kicks is visiting! see the spoiler below for pics of what he's selling EDIT: going to bed now so unfortunately i can't take more visitors to see him! thanks to those that came over :)
EVune1WU4AE3-pl
EVunjsyUYAIFf7z

Last edited:
I've had so many lovely visits thanks to this thread! You guys are fantastic.

By the way, can visitors interact with/get items from Lable? I have her in my town today, but wasn't sure if visiting her would be beneficial to others.

Reactions: Raz
I've had so many lovely visits thanks to this thread! You guys are fantastic.

By the way, can visitors interact with/get items from Lable? I have her in my town today, but wasn't sure if visiting her would be beneficial to others.
No visitors can't get anything from her. I honestly haven't seen her once on my island but saw her at a friend three times already.. What is her role exactly?

Role in this game I mean ahhaa. I know who she is and all that but not what she does in NH

No visitors can't get anything from her. I honestly haven't seen her once on my island but saw her at a friend three times already.. What is her role exactly?

Role in this game I mean ahhaa. I know who she is and all that but not what she does in NH

Really? Well that seems a bit pointless!

She has you do an easy fashion check (like Gracie used to do in NL), and then gifts you one specialized clothing item from her label. So far her items have been pretty cute!

islander Pixie of Lovely Island
Northern Hemisphere (UK)

[ FREE + DIYS TO BE UPDATED soon! ]

EQUAL EXCHANGE
NOOK MILES ITEMS

I HAVE:

5JkBwf2.png

[ Orange Construction Sign; Utility Pole With Stickers; Black Solar Panel; Parabolic Antenna With Red Logo; Red Wind Turbine; Orange Public Bench; Black Tourist Telescope;
Aqua Portable Toilet; Green Phone Box; Green Streetlamp; Brown Park Clock; White Lifeguard Chair; White Pool; Brown/Brick Lighthouse;
Red Drink Machine; Grey Snack Machine; White/Grey Playground Gym; Zebra Springy Ride-On; Black/White/Red Teacup Ride; Pink Cotton Candy Stall; Red Monster Statue ]

LOOKING FOR:

EbftYOG.png

[ Blue Solar Panel; Parabolic Antenna Without Logo; White Tourist Telescope; Gray Tourist Telescope; White Phone Box;
Brown Pool; White Drink Machine; Aqua/Pink Bench; Yellow/Aqua/Pink Playground Gym; White Streetlamp; White Park Clock ]

MORE INFO:
✧ Timezone is GMT+1 / BST
✧ My island is a mess atm so would prefer you to host if possible!

CURRENTLY: OFFLINE
Please pm if you're interested in anything!

Last edited:
I am still looking for four brown streetlamps. If anyone has these and is interested in white streetlamps in return, or for example 2 NMT (as this would also equal 4.000 miles), let me know :)
I can get 4 brown streetlamps for you for 4 white streetlamps if you're still looking for them!

this sounds lovely! feel free to PM me if I can help in any way.

island of Valkama | northern hemisphere | GMT+3

• Always available for free
    • visits to Nook's Cranny, Able Sisters & visiting NPCs
    • my Nook's Cranny sells hyacinth, pansy, tulip and windflower seeds - PM me & I'll let you know what they have in stock
    • crafting - please provide the materials though! here's a list of the recipes I have
  • Equal exchange:
    • Nook Miles furniture/items - sometimes I TT and sometimes I don't
    • tall resetti construction sign
      red lifeguard chair
      green portable toilet
      green streetlamp
      red drink machine
      light blue/ pink public bench
      grey snack machine
      light brown springy ride-on
      white tourist telescope
      brown park clock
      white phone box
      pink cotton candy stall
      pastel playground gym
      parabolic antenna with red/black logo
      black solar panel
      wind turbine with red markings
      brick lighthouse
      red monster statue
      white pool
      black/red/white teacup ride
  • Free stuff up for grabs atm: these DIY recipes, an abundance of white roses and white hyacinths
today (16/4) Kicks is visiting! see the spoiler below for pics of what he's selling
EVune1WU4AE3-pl
EVunjsyUYAIFf7z
Hi! Could I trade you a black phone box (or NMT) for your white phone box? Additionally, could I come buy the pink ballet shoes from Kicks please?

Really? Well that seems a bit pointless!

She has you do an easy fashion check (like Gracie used to do in NL), and then gifts you one specialized clothing item from her label. So far her items have been pretty cute!
Aaaah okay! Well I hope to see her soon then 😍

Free: Visits to Ables, Nook's Cranny, Travelling merchants, Special visitors.
My nooks cranny offers:
All 3 main colors of roses, hyacinths and pansie seeds and peaches.
You are also free to pluck a peachtree.

Windflower Fan
Cool Pansy crown
Pansy table
Peach umbrella
The Golden Fish one

Crafting:Provide me with the materials- I can craft all cherry blossom items, golden floor, shell-fountain and a lot of fruit-recepies.

Equal exchange: rare flowers for rare flowers. I can offer pink, orange and purple roses, blue windflowers and pink mums, orange pansies, pink tulips.

Looking for: A rocket/rusted parts (for a robot), DIY for log sofa and the purple pool

Just hit me up in pm if interessted c:

Last edited:
Isaac from Bunkum
Northern Hemisphere
England = GMT+0
Apples

Mums
Non-TT'er
  • Free: Visits to Ables, Nook's Cranny, Visiting NPCs, Villager Recipes.
    • All notable visits or items will be posted in the airport, and once here as well. Keep an eye out!
  • Equal Exchange: Nook Mile Ticket Items, Clothing, Furniture, Flowers, all Fruits, K.K. Music, etc.
    • I have an in-progress catalogue of my current Nook Miles items and crafting recipes located here.
    • Please inquire about furniture, clothing, etc. They are far too extensive to individually catalogue but I am more than happy to check for you!
  • Crafting: Provide me with the materials, no extra charges. Crafting catalogue can be found above.
  • Looking for:
    Fences, carnival-themed items, DIY recipes I don't have, Nooks Miles Tickets, steampunk goggles, red/white phone box, all colours of streetlamps (black priority), all colours of teacups + drink machine+ snack machine+ public bench (pastel colours prioritised), hybrids (blue roses priority). Generally just fun, creative items and things - think LittleBigPlanet aesthetic! Also a bit unorthodox but I'm on the hunt for someone to design an island flag and several other designs ('welcome!' floor designs for me to display outside my airport for example) for me since I am awful at pixel art!

Last edited:
Hey, Kicks is in my Island today. Also, Camofrog was crafting a Tiki Torch earlier today, I don't know if he's still doing that.

Hello!

Rae:
  • Free: All fruits and flowers, just ask!
  • Equal Exchange: Nook Mile Ticket Items
    • Here's everything I've got. Things I have are in red, things I want are in green! Hit me up, though it'll take a day for me to get most things. Clock is also wrong, I have a black one.
  • Crafting: Free! Items of note are cutting board and palm tree lamp, ask about anything though :)

Hi! Do you have lilies available?

Reactions: Raz
Back