• Guest, you are invited to participate in designing an upcoming community Balloon collectible for release in a future forum event! Click here for more details.
  • It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

New Horizons F.A.Q. – Ask Questions Here!

Is it possible to view our own dream address?
I don’t have one yet, but it’s something that I would like to know for when I do.
I know in new leaf you couldn’t. Is it still no for new horizons?

I’d love to see my alternative characters walking around in my dream address, since they aren’t out in game play.
No you can‘t. You would need to have a second switch and island to be able to visit the dream address from your main island.

Does anyone know where i could find the QR codes for these table lamps, simple panels and shop stand thingys?

Thank you !
Screen Shot 2021-03-31 at 3.20.04 pm.png

Just to clarify...gifts to villagers!

I am supposed to wrap two non-native fruit now? Is that the new thing? Two fruit or one clam thing?

Is it possible to view our own dream address?
I don’t have one yet, but it’s something that I would like to know for when I do.
I know in new leaf you couldn’t. Is it still no for new horizons?

I’d love to see my alternative characters walking around in my dream address, since they aren’t out in game play.
Hate to say this but there is no other way to view your own island using your dream address. Unless if you have a 2nd switch.

So I just restarted my island, so I have to collect all the Bunny Day stuff again. How many eggs do you need to collect to unlock the associated outfit? I feel like the sky and water eggs are taking forever to get the DIYs

Can we give gifts and earn photos from Sanrio villagers? Is the process the same as with regular villagers? Thanks!

Yesterday Octavian asked if he should move out. I said yes. If I don’t say goodbye to him today, he will still be gone tomorrow right?

Second question. There’s a villager at the campsite today. If I have her move to my town, she won’t take the empty plot Octavian’s going to leave, she’ll take another villager’s place (with my permission) right?

I really want to fill Octavian’s place with Purrl if I can find someone to trade her with me tomorrow. Or Eugene if no one can trade Purrl. I want to confirm that tomorrow’s my only opportunity to trade.

Yesterday Octavian asked if he should move out. I said yes. If I don’t say goodbye to him today, he will still be gone tomorrow right?

Second question. There’s a villager at the campsite today. If I have her move to my town, she won’t take the empty plot Octavian’s going to leave, she’ll take another villager’s place (with my permission) right?

I really want to fill Octavian’s place with Purrl if I can find someone to trade her with me tomorrow. Or Eugene if no one can trade Purrl. I want to confirm that tomorrow’s my only opportunity to trade.

I believe you have to wait for the plot to be completely empty for the spot to be filled. So if you asked a campsite villager to move in they would ask for you to kick out a current resident. I could be wrong but i’m almost positive.

Also, you don’t have to say goodbye to them once you’re in boxes, they leave no matter what!

Hi. Is there a way to reset the wedding season items for a character? A few months ago, I was helping someone get wedding day items. After the 7th day I stopped and have time traveled to different months and years ever since then.

This week, I was helping another person get wedding day items. However, instead of resetting the holiday, Reese and Cyrus continued where we last left off. They just rewarded me with heart crystals.
Post automatically merged:

Does anyone have an updated list of newly added seasonal DIYs such as the summer shell rug?
Were you looking for something like this?Link There's also this link for shell items. Link

Last edited:
Does anyone know what would happen if i made a new island on a different switch but with the same nintendo account?><

I believe you have to wait for the plot to be completely empty for the spot to be filled. So if you asked a campsite villager to move in they would ask for you to kick out a current resident. I could be wrong but i’m almost positive.

Also, you don’t have to say goodbye to them once you’re in boxes, they leave no matter what!
Thank you so much! 😊

Are cherry blossom recipes not available yet or do I just have awful luck? I used up 3 slingshots yesterday (Apr 1) popping balloons and nothing 😞

Back